11 May 2021, 3:09 pm

Osu

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2021, 3:59 pm

Dry Dry Sea wrote:
Osu

I'm not finding what that means; the most that Google is coming up with are Oregon State University, Oklahoma State University, and Ohio State University & what seems to be a videogame by the name Osu.

Dry Dry Sea
Raven
Raven

11 May 2021, 4:08 pm

When I ask and show vulnerability, which is a strength, people think i'm a weak person. I under-stand you don't want to ask. I am happy that you at all are talking to me ^__^ Can I answer your question?

Osu (oss) is a Karate (and other Martial Arts) term in Japanese Romanization which is like masculine, a butt-kickery lets do it! term which can mean things like yes or good morning ... like a grunt

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2021, 4:14 pm

Dry Dry Sea wrote:
I under-stand you don't want to ask. I am happy that you at all are talking to me ^__^ Can I answer your question?

Even though I didn't get it asked, yes, do answer.

Taht I didn't ask a question has nothing to do whit what I wanted, it has to do with my hands having spams and I had to stop typing right then.

I was tested INFP in late 1970s/early 1980s & everal times since.
Was interesting grwonig up in a failmy of ISTJs