Another war with Israel, RIP family

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

salad
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2021, 2:22 pm

News came in that Hamas fired rockets into Israel after Israel launched aggressive attacks in the West Bank, and Israel retaliated by launching strikes that killed 20 Palestinians in Gaza, including 9 children.

Now I have family both in Gaza and the West Bank, and right now this looks like the beginning of another war. My anxiety is through the roof. If another war breaks out many will die from my family and many more maimed in the carnage.

I dont know how im going to survive this rush of anxiety. Im literally watching a war unfold in my family's home country and all I can do is watch as more people get shot and killed.

Damn this all!! !

Master Oogway

Dry Dry Sea
Raven
Raven

10 May 2021, 3:09 pm

Both Israelis and Palestinians should believe in Peace (and Love). God is with The Patient, with The Weak even if Israelis. .... I don't want to use examples because it scares people. Patient doesn't mean inflicting Pain on oneself but taking responsibility - for everyones mistakes - starting from our local comminities and houses.

Last edited by Cornflake on 10 May 2021, 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.: Removed the off-topic part referencing another member

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2021, 7:53 am

I'm so sorry this is happening. The Middle East difficulties seem never to go away, but just keep reigniting. I won't go so far as to blame one side or the other, but just wanted to express that this conflict is really painful for everybody.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

12 May 2021, 7:59 am

Sorry for this :(
I'm unable of even reading the news because it's about people and places I've known... I can only try to imagine what if they were my family.
A bug hug to you
(((((salad)))))

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Dry Dry Sea
Raven
Raven

12 May 2021, 3:18 pm

Bugs (if I may say so) are good :) I Love them :)

A Certain Zen Figure (Bow) said: Come lous, let's go to Hiroshima!! ... Take this with a bit salt as Westerners say.

Salad does not disagree, certainly when God Allah mentions Mosquitoes saying in Chapter 2: "God is not ashamed of "striking" the example of a Mosquito and what is above it..."

You are Loved magz :)

If Bugs wants blood, i got alot :mrgreen: but please dont become a Giant bug? Thei're scary. Have you seen magnified pictures of bugs and such small things? I get scared just thinking about it.

Dry Dry Sea
Raven
Raven

12 May 2021, 3:20 pm

You are not a bug.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

13 May 2021, 12:05 am

That was a typo :oops:
If course it was meant to be big hug!

salad
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2021, 3:33 am

BeaArthur wrote:
I'm so sorry this is happening. The Middle East difficulties seem never to go away, but just keep reigniting. I won't go so far as to blame one side or the other, but just wanted to express that this conflict is really painful for everybody.

The Middle East difficulties is the result of 3 major factors:

British/French/American imperialism destroying that region

Being the hearth of the 3 most intolerant major religions

Cousin marriage depressing the IQ of the average person in that region

Master Oogway

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2021, 4:51 am

(((Hugs))).

I do not know what to say. People on both sides do not want war and people on both sides are scared.

I will pray for you and family that whatever happens you will be at peace.

Red Raid
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 May 2021, 5:21 am

I'm so sorry.

Dry Dry Sea
Raven
Raven

13 May 2021, 6:26 am

The Devil don't want to hear The Truth

https://dualism.pro/2021/05/13/not-a-bu ... -warriors/

Dry Dry Sea
Raven
Raven

13 May 2021, 6:28 am

salad wrote:
BeaArthur wrote:

[...]

Cousin marriage depressing the IQ of the average person in that region

Correct. What does God say about above quote?

Dry Dry Sea
Raven
Raven

13 May 2021, 6:31 am

Mountain Goat wrote:
(((Hugs))).

I do not know what to say. People on both sides do not want war and people on both sides are scared.

I will pray for you and family that whatever happens you will be at peace.

If Poverty was a Man, I'd kill him - Imam Ali

I Will Kill (Torture) Fallen Angels and Fallen Humans, at best they will die - Lunarious (My Pen Name)

Last edited by Dry Dry Sea on 13 May 2021, 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dry Dry Sea
Raven
Raven

13 May 2021, 6:34 am

Red Raid wrote:
I'm so sorry.

God Allah help us all, bow when you can, Allah Hears and Sees and Knows - When can, pray ^__^

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

13 May 2021, 6:46 am

Just a reminder of the rules:

Feyokien wrote:
do not:

• Debate with the original poster about their beliefs. Trying to persuade an atheist to pray to God is not appropriate. Similarly, attacking a believer's religious views is not appropriate either.

viewtopic.php?t=297515

Please, before mentioning religion in The Haven, make sure the OP feels comfortable with it.

SpottedMushroom
Raven
Raven

13 May 2021, 9:32 pm

I'm sorry, salad.