She got ahold of my family

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2021, 1:55 pm

Hi:

I have been dealing with an immature woman who is a narcissistic abuser and she has been bullying me for the last few months because I got into a disagreement with her last fall. Since then she has been attempting to contact all my friends and networks and attempt to demonize me. Though she wants me to leave her alone, she has been following on one platform.

It sounds like she got ahold of my family members, who I don't get along with and don't care to be around them. Believe me, she has been doing lots of research on me and telling people I She responded to the member of another who follows me on this platform about how my mom and sister decided not to invite me to her wedding. While I don't want to go, that really hurt.

On the other hand, I would like to contact my sister and call her out but what would you suggest?

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2021, 2:32 pm

You can tell your sister what has been happening? What is the worst that can happen?

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2021, 2:41 pm

This woman is really cyber stalking you. Do you know her in real life, or only online?

If the harassment continues, you might have to take out a restraining order.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2021, 10:24 pm

Summer_Twilight wrote:
Hi:

I have been dealing with an immature woman who is a narcissistic abuser and she has been bullying me for the last few months because I got into a disagreement with her last fall. Since then she has been attempting to contact all my friends and networks and attempt to demonize me. Though she wants me to leave her alone, she has been following on one platform.

Ugh! In what kind of context did you meet this person?

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2021, 12:48 pm

I first met them woman 12 years ago while getting ready to re-take a reading portion of a standardized exam which provided accommodations through the community college that I attended. That said, I didn't really connect her until two years later through an autism center. We even appeared to get along and have some fun times together for 10 years. However, she was also really negative opinionated and controlling. A few years ago, she started showing off her true colors with others on the spectrum with this "My way or no way."

As for my family having the nerve to tell her that information, that sounds like something my family would do because all of them are like-minded people. My family members are not shy in demonizing me while they never really look at how they treat others.