My Life Is SO MESSED UP!

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2021, 9:46 pm

I wish I was dead! Now I know why I can think about killing myself, it’s because of my Aspergers, cuz I cannot handle everything like NT people can. I feel sooo anxious, I get pretty bad anxiety, I breathe too fast, I can feel my heartbeat, it can feel like it’s beating out of my chest. I guess I really don’t want to die. I just want the pain to stop. When I get soooo angry, I can take it out on the cat, she was meowing & I couldn’t handle, so I can tell her to shut up.

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2021, 11:35 am

don't take it out on the fluff ball

they need lovin's

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2021, 11:36 am

meow back

have a cat chat

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2021, 11:58 am

Earthbound_Alien wrote:
meow back

have a cat chat

Cats get confused when we meow back. They're not used to being on the receiving end.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2021, 8:58 pm

I don’t mean to take it out on my cat, I guess it was my sensory issues, she can give me anxiety too, I always apologize to her, she always forgives me. I wish I have someone that I can talk to, I have some friends, but I cannot talk to them, they don’t understand, it makes me more alone. This has been a bad day for me, I’m glad it nighttime.

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2021, 9:52 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Earthbound_Alien wrote:
meow back

have a cat chat

Cats get confused when we meow back. They're not used to being on the receiving end.

mine likes it

we have many conversations...but I don't know what about!

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2021, 9:53 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
I don’t mean to take it out on my cat, I guess it was my sensory issues, she can give me anxiety too, I always apologize to her, she always forgives me. I wish I have someone that I can talk to, I have some friends, but I cannot talk to them, they don’t understand, it makes me more alone. This has been a bad day for me, I’m glad it nighttime.

I know it can be frustrating... :heart:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2021, 9:54 am

My cat helped me with my depression.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2021, 10:10 pm

Earthbound_Alien wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Earthbound_Alien wrote:
meow back

have a cat chat

mine likes it

I have conversations with my cat, I don’t know want we talking about, maybe we talking about birds , I don’t know.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2021, 10:22 pm

Earthbound_Alien wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Earthbound_Alien wrote:
meow back

have a cat chat

mine likes it

Neither does she, cuz from her perspective it's probably just the baby noise game.

They try to train owners to respond to their meows appropriately but unless they're raising a litter they've got no need to be able to understand meows except as a baby noise indicating needing being taken care of.

That's why I suggest it can be confusing, the person who takes care of them is now suddenly making 'please take care of me' sounds.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う