Page 15 of 15 [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2022, 7:36 pm

dorkseid wrote:
I know there will be some people like Walrus and Fnord who will say I'm just lying about all of that because those things can only happen to women. But I was there and I know its the truth despite anything they say.

It is infuriating when people deny the validity of your personal experiences.

dorkseid wrote:
It does make a lot of sense if you think about it; women are attracted to strength, while predators always target the weak.

Absolutely.

dorkseid wrote:
The myth that everyone is created equal was long ago destroyed by the reality that is natural selection. I never asked to be nor was ever given any opportunity not to be different. Trough neither choice nor fault of my own, the universe arbitrarily chose me to ruin my entire life from the very beginning by making me a goddamned freak. I will always be alone and unwanted.

Just bad luck.
"Life's a b***h", there is no question about that.

dorkseid wrote:
My decision has not changed. And due to the constant dishonesty, double standards, lies, gaslighting, and abuses of the mods; I will not post on WP again.

Goodbye.

I am sorry to hear you are leaving, but I can understand how you feel.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2022, 4:39 am

often,Dorkseid . i have read that people tend to gravitate to relationships that are most familiar in their lives...giiving up and letting situations get to you can feel self defeating. Relationships are,a hard thing to,sort out. Especially treacherous ones. but someone that has had these experiences hopefully
will,stay,around to speak out ..if for no other reason than to warn the next person. of the possibility of these things !

where ever you go ,there you are

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

25 May 2022, 6:00 am

dorkseid wrote:

I know there will be some people like Walrus… who will say I'm just lying about all of that because those things can only happen to women.

… And due to the constant dishonesty, double standards, lies, gaslighting, and abuses of the mods; I will not post on WP again.

To be clear, I have never said anything remotely like this. Dorkseid has repeatedly been asked to provide evidence of his wild accusations against me and has failed to do so. Instead he’s become ever more hostile and abusive, and has refused to apologise.

I’m glad he’s alive.

temp1234
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2022, 6:41 am

Hi dorkseid. I hope you are still reading this thread and WP threads in general.

This is the first time I respond to your post/thread but I could often relate to you and it would be extremely sad if you leave. Please reconsider your decision for the sake of people like me and for yourself. I think I can understand how you feel about the unfairness you've had to endure. I don't want you to be "kicked out" of WP because of the unfair treatment you received. Please know that there are some people on your side.

dorkseid
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2022, 7:38 am

Walrus said:

Quote:
Unfortunately you have told so many lies in this discussion and proffered so much vitriol that it is difficult for me to assume that anything you have said is true, or that your representations of relationships are entirely as you have portrayed them. There is never any excuse or justification for abuse, but I strongly suspect that the isolated incidents of people “dismissing you because you’re a man” may actually be because you said something rude or misogynistic.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2022, 7:42 am

I think Dorkseid is an intelligent guy who has difficulty "letting go."

That's really what I believe.

He really hasn't done bad for himself at all, from an objective standpoint.

When life throws a curveball at you, you have to know that it's a curveball----and hit it if you're good at hitting curves, or take it and wait for your best pitch.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2022, 7:55 am

Incase this gets disappeared i have made a copy of this post to my Computer
This is poignant ....... And would hope Alex would review the chat logs here !
Dorkseid has provided some revolent Information here .

dorkseid wrote:
Walrus said:

Quote:
Unfortunately you have told so many lies in this discussion and proffered so much vitriol that it is difficult for me to assume that anything you have said is true, or that your representations of relationships are entirely as you have portrayed them. There is never any excuse or justification for abuse, but I strongly suspect that the isolated incidents of people “dismissing you because you’re a man” may actually be because you said something rude or misogynistic.

There seems to be a disconnect here ; These two qoutes present a incongruent situation/Quotes.

Walrus quote:
To be clear, I have never said anything remotely like this. Dorkseid has repeatedly been asked to provide evidence of his wild accusations against me and has failed to do so. Instead he’s become ever more hostile and abusive, and has refused to apologise.

I’m glad he’s alive.

where ever you go ,there you are

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

25 May 2022, 8:20 am

Dorkseid is alive but he decided to leave WrongPlanet.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>