Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2022, 3:49 pm

Walked past a guy that screwed me up. Threatened me while I was off my medication and some other guys in town made threats too while I was off my medication. They though it was funny to make me think they were after me while I was off my medication. The stress gave me a damaged heart, probably heart disease. There was a gang stalking me. These people didn't seem to think what they were doing to me was wrong. I'm not sure what's wrong with people that they think there is absolutely nothing wrong with hurting someone. I think it may have something to do with money.

Anyway to rub it in really bad that I'm an idiot for letting these creeps stalk and harass me, and reacting to it big time, this guy I walked past made a point of letting me know I look ugly now, because I'm dying.

I don't talk to men anymore. I mean there's no point anyway. Now that I'm in such terrible shape. I'm not dead yet but I'm going to be because they scared me to death.

Can someone make me feel better as an ugly almost dead person? That guy I walked past was in with a crowd I used to hang out with. I thought he was a friend. That is something I used to think before he messed himself up on drugs and made death threats.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2022, 5:34 pm

Ugh tried talking to mom and she just bitched at me and guilt tripped and then made it all about herself.

Now I just feel much worse. I wish I had an actual mom. Not a crazy one.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2022, 5:46 pm

you're moving up out of the muck. And they are all descending deeper into their drug abuse. Dont let them drag you down with them.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2022, 6:02 pm

It was just him that was doing the drugs. The rest were just a different variety of creeps.

I was just too trusting of people.

But yeah good point he is a creep isn't he.