Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2022, 3:45 pm

I woke up feeling sad & & lonely, I wanted to stay in bed. Now I’m depressed, I feel like crying. I wish I have help in life. Everything is hard, I can’t do all by myself. I feel sooo useless, I feel like I don’t know things anymore that I used to know. I feel like I went backward in life. I just want go to bed & never wake up.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2022, 4:44 pm

Do you have any obligations like work to get up for? If you don't, then I'd suggest to stay in bed for a couple of days or so. It's OK to have a break from the world. If you have Netflix or a DVD player perhaps forget your problems (probably not 100% possible but might work a little) for a bit by indulging in a series or movies. Or if you do work you could go to the doctor and see if you can get signed off. Is there anyone you can talk to?

Sorry if that ain't very good advice. I've been there before, so I know how it feels. Depression is a horrible place to be mentally and those who haven't felt that way before don't understand how bad it can affect a person.

I'm so sorry you're feeling like this right now. :heart:

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2022, 4:49 pm

Try making a 'glass half full' list. You've got a roof over your head and food and water. Presumably you're physically OK and haven't got cancer or anything nasty like that.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2022, 5:30 pm

I am here to talk if you want to.