Government computer in my head

Page 5 of 17 [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2022, 11:01 am

Ah , so when you trust God, that you're saved... you'll be free of the harassment. Praise the lord

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2022, 6:23 pm

Rossall wrote:
Massively stressed out at the moment, voicees in my head are threatening me and I feel so tense in my abdomen I feel like a heart attack waiting to happen. Back on the Guinness and ecigs today (bought a packet of cigarettes yesterday but ended up binning them). :(

Electronic harassment can create "voices" in a person's mind.
Medication can often disrupt hypnotic trance induction and this makes it manageable.

Keep in mind, many ppl have intrusive thoughts, but they simply ignore them.
I suggest you focus on what you are doing rather than listen to the rubbish.
As the old saying goes;
"If you eat an apple, concentrate on eating the apple."

Cheers...

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2022, 6:24 pm

Rossall wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Rossall wrote:
Having another horrendous day so far, felt like I was going to collapse earler. A bit better now, back on the beer and ecigs.. Mainly physical symptoms rather than voices atm.

Hey there if those things provide you some relief .. keep on keepin on ..I know that feelin of near collapse and sometimes deal with it daily . Not so good on using what your using to give stress relief . But the on again off again use of alcohol can give alittle relief I feel , when stuff is getting so big, it is hard to keep your masking , or your coping skills functioning well. Glad your better ! :D
Had a horrendous panic attack this morning, thought I was having a heart attack. A bit better now and haven't had a drink this weekend. The voices were saying 'the reason why we're doing this is because you're terrified of death'.

They're right.. :(

Thinking of getting back into religion so I get an afterlife. Got my bible out on the table.

Not my way, but "any port in a storm". :wink:

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2022, 9:58 am

Rossall wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Rossall wrote:
Having another horrendous day so far, felt like I was going to collapse earler. A bit better now, back on the beer and ecigs.. Mainly physical symptoms rather than voices atm.

Hey there if those things provide you some relief .. keep on keepin on ..I know that feelin of near collapse and sometimes deal with it daily . Not so good on using what your using to give stress relief . But the on again off again use of alcohol can give alittle relief I feel , when stuff is getting so big, it is hard to keep your masking , or your coping skills functioning well. Glad your better ! :D
Had a horrendous panic attack this morning, thought I was having a heart attack. A bit better now and haven't had a drink this weekend. The voices were saying 'the reason why we're doing this is because you're terrified of death'.

Thinking of getting back into religion so I get an afterlife. Got my bible out on the table.

The bible can provide hope for lost souls.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 4:30 am

blitzkrieg wrote:
Rossall wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Rossall wrote:

The bible can provide hope for lost souls.

For some, yes.

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 7:46 am

Feeling a bit better today. Have been popping some ibuprofen every time I get a panic attack which seems to be helping a bit. Nearly poked my eye out on my christmas tree last night which shook me up a bit.

Voices fairly quiet.

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 1:28 pm

If you fully believe you are saved (meaning going to heaven) and still get voices, then there's something else you need to do.
I had that problem.

It's nothing bad, it's just being less hard on yourself.

But, if the voices go away, you're fine.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 9:25 pm

Rossall wrote:
Feeling a bit better today. Have been popping some ibuprofen every time I get a panic attack which seems to be helping a bit. Nearly poked my eye out on my christmas tree last night which shook me up a bit.

Voices fairly quiet.

Have you ever brought these voices you hear to a medical professional? There are meds that can help soothe or silence the voices.

KimD
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 9:39 pm

Congratulations on your new digs; I hope you have a good time there.

Please forgive me if I seem nosey; I'm just hoping to help. Have you been taking any medications over the years? Do you recall anything unusual or especially stressful happening before you first heard the voices? Any injuries or illnesses?

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2022, 6:41 am

KimD wrote:

Please forgive me if I seem nosey; I'm just hoping to help. Have you been taking any medications over the years? Do you recall anything unusual or especially stressful happening before you first heard the voices? Any injuries or illnesses?
I moved several times just before they started 9 years ago which was quite stressful. I am on Olanzapine and fluoxetine (Prozac) and several vitamin tablets.

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2022, 7:23 pm

Rossall wrote:
KimD wrote:

I moved several times just before they started 9 years ago which was quite stressful. I am on Olanzapine and fluoxetine (Prozac) and several vitamin tablets.

At least you are giving the meds a shot at controlling your symptoms. :)

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2022, 1:26 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:

Yes, for all the good they do. The computer gave me a horrendous panic attack last night. I was considering calling an ambulance. Bad again this afternoon. On the Guinness and Ibuprofen again to try and get some relief from it... :cry:

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2022, 3:26 pm

Rossall wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

Yes, for all the good they do. The computer gave me a horrendous panic attack last night. I was considering calling an ambulance. Bad again this afternoon. On the Guinness and Ibuprofen again to try and get some relief from it... :cry:

I am sorry to hear they don't work for you like they should.

I suppose Guinness isn't too bad of a solution for not being able to cope with anxiety.

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2022, 3:36 pm

...got a devil's haircut in my mind...

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2022, 3:48 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:

I suppose Guinness isn't too bad of a solution for not being able to cope with anxiety.

Better than Jack Daniels I guess.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2022, 7:43 pm

Rossall wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

Better than Jack Daniels I guess.

Yep, spirits are harder on the liver. :)