Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2022, 4:40 pm

I had a dream that I was homeless. I’m scared of what will happen when my money in the trust fund runs out. I don’t know if my sister will still sell her house, I hope she will, cuz I need that money. I been saving money, I have another account for disabled people. I also depressed cuz I hate living in my apartment, this apartment came with strings attached (my sister) She got me this apartment, I didn’t want it, I told her no, she got angry with me. We were living together for almost two years cuz of when I lost my mom, I moved into her house with my stupid sister & my nephew. When she was helping me look for apartments, she wanted to be in control, she wanted to tell me where I should live & she didn’t care if something were wrong with the apartments, she wanted to pick out my apartment & tell me where to live. Living with her was a NIGHTMARE, Im still haunted with what she did to me, I really tried to forget it. And other things brothing me. All I want to do is cry.

Fenn
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2022, 5:26 pm

Kitty4670,

I am do sorry to hear you are feeling depressed.

I feel that way too sometimes.

Hang in there.

Fenn

Fenn
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2022, 4:27 pm

We are not supposed to try to "fix" people here in the Haven but to offer an option:

I find the DBT skills help me be more resilient to depression

https://positivepsychology.com/distress ... ce-skills/

temp1234
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2022, 4:44 am

I'm sending my moral support to you. I'm thinking of you. Please don't feel down.