Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

tripleU
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

Joined: 27 Jun 2023
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Posts: 30
Location: Pakistan

09 Jul 2023, 7:03 am

I only slept for 1 hour, and my mom made me forcefully sleep for 6 hours, and I woke up at 4pm. I don't know what is happening. How will I sleep quickly now. Just let me be awake for the whole day and sleep early at a normal time. I don't know what is happening. Why is the sun orange, it was white. This feels like USS Anomaly from the game, The Escapists 2, where you slept at 8am and woke up at 2pm, it was very disorienting to play it. The whole other schedule was made weird in that area of the game.



tripleU
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

Joined: 27 Jun 2023
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Posts: 30
Location: Pakistan

09 Jul 2023, 9:33 am

A shower makes it even worser, I can't breath, It feels very weird



babybird
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Nov 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 63,857
Location: UK

09 Jul 2023, 9:43 am

I slept for so long once that I woke up at 7pm thinking it was 7am.

I walked into town and I couldn't understand why everyone was in the pub at 7am.

I thought there must have been some kind of festival going on.

It took me ages to realise that it was actually 7pm and I'd slept for about 36 hours.


_________________
We have existence


tripleU
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

Joined: 27 Jun 2023
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Posts: 30
Location: Pakistan

09 Jul 2023, 11:03 am

babybird wrote:
I slept for so long once that I woke up at 7pm thinking it was 7am.

I walked into town and I couldn't understand why everyone was in the pub at 7am.

I thought there must have been some kind of festival going on.

It took me ages to realise that it was actually 7pm and I'd slept for about 36 hours.

You couldn't notice it was 7pm? you don't have any windows or doors open?



babybird
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Nov 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 63,857
Location: UK

09 Jul 2023, 11:08 am

All I knew was that it was 7:00. Of course I had doors and windows. I went out. It was summer time so it would have been daylight at both times anyway.


_________________
We have existence


tripleU
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

Joined: 27 Jun 2023
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Posts: 30
Location: Pakistan

09 Jul 2023, 11:12 am

babybird wrote:
All I knew was that it was 7:00. Of course I had doors and windows. I went out. It was summer time so it would have been daylight at both times anyway.

Daylight at both times? Wouldn't they look different? 7am is yellow, 7pm is more blue, orange, red. Morning looks different from the evening. You don't see as detailed as me.



babybird
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Nov 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 63,857
Location: UK

09 Jul 2023, 11:17 am

I can see this is a concept you're struggling with so we'll just leave it at that.

Thanks for the chat.


_________________
We have existence


tripleU
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

Joined: 27 Jun 2023
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Posts: 30
Location: Pakistan

09 Jul 2023, 11:20 am

babybird wrote:
I can see this is a concept you're struggling with so we'll just leave it at that.

Thanks for the chat.

What concept? It's ok, if you got a bit overwhelmed by me chatting. I am slowly growing out of it.