Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Kris94
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 May 2008, 10:36 am

ok... this happened a few days ago.

I was just about to walk the dogs, and i put my coat on. I have problems with zips, i was putting it on, not knowing what was going to happen

the guy who lives next door to me was coming up the street. (he isnt a dog lover, ill tell u that) and my dog went to sniff him.

He jumped back, spooking my dog and causing her to bark at him. he got mad at her and said GO ON! in a threating way.

On the walk i was really upset because my bro kept telling me that i shouldnt have zipped m coat (it was very cold) and saying that it was my fault and that i was useless and stupid cause i can't even fasen a zip.

I feel like a freak.. i love my dog, and she is a good girl. im scared he will cause a problem about this and it will be all my fault

please help

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2008, 11:28 am

I'm not really sure how. it seems to me the event is in the past. I don't really know how much more it can affect you. Not being able to use fasten zips is pretty common, my dad is hopeless.

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2008, 1:03 pm

I hope things improve with you soon!

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

31 May 2008, 2:48 am

Since your dog didn't bite your neighbour, I doubt there will be any problems. If your neighbour tries to get you into trouble, though, you can explain that he provoked your dog to bark at him.
About your brother saying that your a freak...that's just stupid. Just because you have trouble doing up zippers it doesn't mean theres anything wrong with you. This was not your fault, remember that.