How many people have been banned from other forums on here?

Page 1 of 9 [ 138 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

Fossy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Aug 2008, 6:17 pm

I just got banned from an HSP forum because I supposedly post too much and they were afraid I'd have another meltdown. Who needs conformist snobs? I wish I could tell them I'm sorry I'm not a group thinker and that I don't hide what I'm feeling. They are now dubbing me hurricane Fossy. I say bring it on!

DejaQ
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2008, 6:20 pm

Nah, I usually leave if I really can't stand a board. One time I left a note, though, before deleting my account on a board I didn't like but felt obligated to stay around for a few months.

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2008, 6:25 pm

I got a mod to ban me, so I would stop going on some forum.

Fossy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Aug 2008, 6:29 pm

DejaQ wrote:
Nah, I usually leave if I really can't stand a board. One time I left a note, though, before deleting my account on a board I didn't like but felt obligated to stay around for a few months.

Yeah I wasn't on this board for a while because the people are stupid and conformist snobs as I said before, and I can't stand sheep, I hate that more than anything. But someone sent me some email to indicate there had been a bit of a change there so I went back on it and started posting again yesterday and confronted some chick that said something about me and then they banned me and accused me of all these things I didn't do. The main admin doesn't like me because i called her out on something. :roll: I feel like I got tricked basically and half of the people I found out don't like me and don't care that I was banned (they are supposedly all about freedom of speech) yet they acted like they were my best buddies.

I have a little bit of a forum fetish though. I need to get out more.

Fossy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Aug 2008, 6:31 pm

benjimanbreeg wrote:

That sounds exactly like me!! !

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2008, 6:44 pm

Fossy wrote:
benjimanbreeg wrote:

That sounds exactly like me!! !

haha, you don't quite trust yourself either? :wink:

Fossy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Aug 2008, 6:47 pm

Well it's more like I don't want to give people the satisfaction of banning me. lol I really don't like authority figures.

EDIT: Plus I'm too obsessed with going on forums sometimes.

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2008, 6:53 pm

oh, haha!

the forums on myspace were my life for like 4 months!

15 Aug 2008, 7:34 pm

I was banned from a forum on Bravenet because I was spamming it with junk from my inbox. I did copy and paste. I did it because I was trying to get people to leave that forum to go back to the other forum to bring it back alive where everyone is welcome there.

I was banned from other forum (the old zomg forum) on accident because we had a spammer there and they banned the person but one of the mods accidentally entered my IP address. But they fixed the problem.

I was banned from the current Zomg forum under my sock puppet account when I was pretending I was Joon from Benny & Joon. I did it for laughs and the fact others there had created sock puppets, so I jumped on the bandwagon.

Oh yeah I was banned from some political forum because I was trolling it but so was one of my online friends. I did it because he kept asking me to and he did the rest.

Last edited by Spokane_Girl on 15 Aug 2008, 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fossy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Aug 2008, 7:46 pm

Spokane_Girl wrote:
Is banned from a forum on Bravenet because I was spamming it with junk from my inbox. I did copy and paste. I did it because I was trying to get people to leave that forum to go back to the other forum to bring it back alive where everyone is welcome there.

I was banned from other forum (the old zomg forum) on accident because we had a spammer there and they banned the person but one of the mods accidentally entered my IP address. But they fixed the problem.

I was banned from the current Zomg forum under my sock puppet account when I was pretending I was Joon from Benny & Joon. I did it for laughs and the fact others there had created sock puppets, so I jumped on the bandwagon.

Oh yeah I was banned from some political forum because I was trolling it but so was one of my online friends. I did it because he kept asking me to and he did the rest.

OMG Spokane girl. I've had sock puppets and trolled too. I did it because the people treated me like s**t at those forums. And I was the one who got called out for doing it when other people were doing it. :roll:

My bro has AS and he has had a lot of issue on forums as well.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2008, 7:48 pm

yeah but I was asked back
then I left
one other I was banned twice and brought back :lol:

came kind of close here-when I used to go on zOMG...good times

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2008, 7:58 pm

Never.

Well, just one forum, which they decided to delete accounts that had 0 posts which were there for more than one month I believe, doing some cleaning.
In other words, banned for lurking :P

-JR
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2008, 8:30 pm

Got banned once at a Judas Priest forum for having about 10-12 "impostor" accounts. Was quite fun, figured out a trick where I could have the exact name of any member simply by putting a space before the username. Openned about 10 IE "tabs" and had a field day with all them accounts. For some reason the forum software never counted that space, and I'd have a brand spanking new account with the exact name of anyone I chose.

Other than that I've been Johnny B. Goode. :D

Fossy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Aug 2008, 9:02 pm

-JR wrote:
Got banned once at a Judas Priest forum for having about 10-12 "impostor" accounts. Was quite fun, figured out a trick where I could have the exact name of any member simply by putting a space before the username. Openned about 10 IE "tabs" and had a field day with all them accounts. For some reason the forum software never counted that space, and I'd have a brand spanking new account with the exact name of anyone I chose.

Other than that I've been Johnny B. Goode. :D

lol You are evil. :wink:

Fossy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Aug 2008, 9:03 pm

Kilroy wrote:
yeah but I was asked back
then I left
one other I was banned twice and brought back :lol:

came kind of close here-when I used to go on zOMG...good times

What is ZOMG? Sorry I'm kind of a newbie here.

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2008, 9:03 pm

I've been banned from:

MystCommunity.com
D'niPredia Writers' Ring
Myst & Uru Obsession
Guild of Greeters
D'ni Jazz Club
ZOMG Aspies!

Probably others too.

I've had sockpuppets and trolled too, and hacked and debated in the debate forums more than anyone else, stuff like that.