Sigh...You have people around you and still feel alone.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Hell-Fox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Dec 2008, 2:37 am

In the end, thats the way it goes. Couples tend to irritate me at times, they seem to have forgotten what single life was like. It wasn't all laughs and giggles with your spouse/GF/BF....

I'm sure many of us know the world doesn't understand us and given society's pattern(seeing us as victims, incapable of emotion or empathy etc.), we don't expect them to change.

I think this tune that was featured in Fallout3 fits with how I am feeling right now.

(Ink Spots - Maybe)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1j1_baQwH8[/youtube]

Yeah....I know its just emotions and it will eventually pass. Gah, I just hate having to put up with these feelings EVERY time I think about the future or think about relationships or anything like that.

Calvin
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Dec 2008, 3:20 am

I have caused depersonalization disorder in myself so that I don't have to experience unwanted emotion. I am better off now than before.

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2008, 3:05 pm

Calvin wrote:
I have caused depersonalization disorder in myself so that I don't have to experience unwanted emotion. I am better off now than before.

I grew up that way. I came out of it a couple of years ago and I hate it. I need to go back.

Feeling alone when there are people that 'love' you around is the worst feeling in the world. I will always leave such a situation because actual solitude is preferable.