Page 3 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2009, 5:36 pm

((((((((((((((((((Philosopherboi)))))))))))))))))))))))) please dont hurt yourself. You have no idea how much you have helped me, and what a great friend you have been to me so far. You are awesome. I know I havent been around a lot lately and I wish I could have been online more.

I have been going through a tough time too but I have been going through it alone. I wanted to confide in people online but had to tough it all out by myself because the computer is just making everything worse, with my eyes, and the obsessiveness etc.

PM me any time you are feeling down, ok?

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2009, 5:46 pm

Things can change. Keep fighting.

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2009, 6:36 pm

philosopherBoi wrote:
I want to die so badly, everyone who I ever called friend has hurt me, or left me. No cares about me I just want to die so badly. The pain is so great god it hurts so badly, it is hell I just want to die.

nothing good comes to dead people.

you want good dont you?

if you had to choose

# death

# good

its simple. stay allive, bite up the pain, and keep searching for good. and dont you dare for a SECOND to think that your pain is greater than other peoples pain.

KenM
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2009, 6:56 pm

ZEGH8578 wrote:

How do you know? Have you ever been dead to know? Maybe the pain will be over and he will know peace.

Just because some people say they will miss him does not make it true. They could just say that to make themselves feel better. Like when a women rejects you saying they just want to be friends. They don't really mean they want to stay friends. They just say that to make themselves feel better.

rileyhitman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Mar 2009, 7:33 pm

KenM wrote:
ZEGH8578 wrote:

How do you know? Have you ever been dead to know? Maybe the pain will be over and he will know peace.

Just because some people say they will miss him does not make it true. They could just say that to make themselves feel better. Like when a women rejects you saying they just want to be friends. They don't really mean they want to stay friends. They just say that to make themselves feel better.

God, why is it always women with you?
Look, suicide isn't the answer, you should know that and I think you do. You're still on here even when you said you'd go out and buy a gun to shoot yourself.

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2009, 7:47 pm

KenM wrote:
ZEGH8578 wrote:

i know, and you should know.

there is

1. death
and there is
2. rest
and there is
3. sleep
and there is
4. peace

i rest and i sleep in peace every night. i am not dead, nor do i intent to shoot myself in the head at the end of every day.
death is the END OF THE ORGANISM

you NEED THE ORGANISM TO EXPERIENCE REST, SLEEP OR PEACE

you should know better than to encourage suicide.

rileyhitman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Mar 2009, 7:50 pm

EXACTLY!

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2009, 9:17 pm

the OP didn't die. the OP hasn't posted back to the thread to let the the people that cared know.

thread was locked.