Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

ScottF
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2009, 3:12 am

Last week, Mr Jinx died. He had something wrong with his brain. He slipped out the door while I was taking the trash out and was found dead a day later on a neighbors yard.

I feel bad for the thread I posted titled "I'm done with Mr Jinx" I didn't mean it and now, I don't have my little buddy anymore. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I did have a dream last night where he was on my porch and I went out and talked to him. He told me not to blame myself and
that he still loved me. He told me he would see me again and wished me good luck. He then told me he had to go and began
walking off into the darkness of night. He looked back at me and said goodbye. When I woke up, I found I was crying.

BTW, this is what he looked like....

ScottF
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2009, 3:23 am

I could really use some kind words or something here...

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2009, 3:47 am

I'm sorry man.

outlier
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2009, 4:24 am

*hugs*

b9
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2009, 5:30 am

i wish i could help but i can not think of anything to say.
i feel the worst i can possibly feel when i lose an animal that has known and needed trusted me and been my friend.
even though i take it for granted when they are healthy, when i lose them there is a hole that only they can fill. it can never be filled by any other thing.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2009, 8:54 am

I'm sorry you're going through that. Your threads when you were angry at Mr. Jinx are OK. After all, your anger was only toward your cat's actions; you still loved the cat himself. For now, just give your cat a proper burial in a pet cemetery, and remember the nice times you had together. I think that'll give things some closure, so you won't be having those sad dreams anymore.

By the way, that's a very good picture.

grizeldatee
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Mar 2009, 10:40 am

He was certainly a handsome kitty. Let go of the pain and hold on to the love.

ScottF
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2009, 3:04 pm

Thanks guys

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2009, 3:21 pm

sorry to hear.

i got a kitty, took her from an irresponsible neighbour. the whole time he had her, i fed and played with her, and "raised" her, struggling to keep a detachment from her.

now shes my kitty, and im hoping to keep her around as long as possible. sorry about your loss