13 Apr 2009, 3:20 pm

Major meltdown time. Bad.

Had never been that bad.

I almost agreed to have myself admitted la la la

Asterisp
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2009, 3:45 pm

Sorry for you Sora. I hope you did not do any things you regret too much (and not the stupid things I tend to do when I have a meltdown).

Take some rest and try to do things you like. Maybe talking with someone can help. Maybe there is something that causes you to be stressed or influencing you in a negative way.

I hope that things work out for you.

kissmyarrrtichoke
Toucan
Toucan

13 Apr 2009, 3:48 pm

I've had that. Saying I should be dead and/or in a mental hospital somewhere cos I can't control it. Also tend to say things I really don't mean to the people I love, leaving me feeling really guilty and often worse.

My worst meltdown was at school, in the library (people around), before a psychology exam, panicked all morning, got in a right state, even told by student support unit not to take the exam cos I was too far out of reality and not in the right frame of mind. I refused to go to exam initially but then thought that would be a waste of a year's work. I rocked and held onto the table and was I had a glazed expression and needed accompanying! I got a U and an E in those exams :) Passed with E overall. PROUD.
However I have many other serious major meltdowns but that was my worst I think.

You OK now?

Josie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2009, 3:57 pm

I am sorry. I know how you feel. I do things that have beens said on this thread. Just hang in there and remember their are people who love you.

CelticGoddess
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2009, 3:58 pm

Meltdowns like that are exhausting. I hope after recovery you feel better.

sillyputty
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2009, 5:15 pm

Hope you're feeling better soon.