If you could, who would you file a lawsuit against?

Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

26 May 2009, 10:57 pm

I'd sue my neighbors for first being nice, and then ignoring me. They are playing psychological havoc with my nerves. After I sue them, I'll take the money and buy their homes, kick them out, and rent the houses to people on the spectrum. :twisted:

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2009, 11:07 pm

I don't think I could sue anyone.

ADoyle
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2009, 10:04 pm

I'd probably sue the quack psychiatrist who was nothing more than a drug pusher with a MD since he put me on something for bipolar disorder only because I made the mistake of mentioning that I have relatives with it. At the time, the only symptom I had was depression, and I have never once been manic in my life. He only saw patients for a few minutes, just long enough to write a refill or increase in dose on his prescription pad. As a result of that experience, I no longer trust psychiatrists at all, and would rather use natural ways to deal with my anxiety.

LostInEmulation
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2009, 3:59 am

I'd sue a huge series of bullies who made my life hell!

:cry:

Penguins cannot fly because what cannot fly cannot crash!

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

28 May 2009, 1:57 pm

ADoyle wrote:
As a result of that experience, I no longer trust psychiatrists at all, and would rather use natural ways to deal with my anxiety.

I don't blame you. I haven't had exemplary experiences with shrinks, either. Drug pushers, to a man.

velodog
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

28 May 2009, 2:28 pm

I did sue Equifax for leaving incorrect, derogatory information that belonged to my brother on my Credit Report. In April 2002 I received a $4500 settlement from them, I refused to settle with the confidentiality provision in the settlement because I wanted to be able to tell people that I had stuck it in their keester sideways.
It took 16 months of letter writing and negotiations between my attorney and theirs to get them to promise not to screw it up again. My attorney got $2000 and the $75 initial consult fee. The $2500 I kept was icing on the cake, mostly I wanted to screw Equifax. If more people bothered learning their rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act we could really hold the CRA's feet to the fire. Since the incorrect info was taken out of my records my credit score is 780 to 830+ with the big three CRA's.

samtoo
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2009, 2:30 pm

Rupert Murdoch. :evil: That man is despicable.
Him, or all those MP's in English Politics who've abused the system... yeah - English Politics is very depressing right now...

scorpileo
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2009, 3:07 pm

I would sue the pphycologist who said I couldn't do anything and the counsiler who tried to shout out my emotions

MKDP
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 May 2009, 2:06 pm

886 wrote:
Truthfully, I'd like to sue my parents for bringing me into existance without asking me first.

Shame I can't though.

Now THERE's the perfect lawsuit -- it would get at just about all of the problems, since that's the inception of them all.

Followthereaper90
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2009, 2:21 am

lot of places :evil:

Usagi1992
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2009, 11:54 am

Well, first off (and say it with me now), my father, for labeling me a common thief on the date of the Jelly Incident; and for secretly feeling ashamed that his gnarled testicles brought a f**k-up into the world.

My Mother and my Sister - For single-handedly DESTROYING my only relation with a girlfriend; they JUST. DIDN'T. LIKE. HER. True, I'd rather have them both DIE, but then I wouldn't get any money. :P

My ex-Doctor - For treating me like a 6-year old and taking control of my pills away from me. It would be a lot better then my spunking on his tongue depressors, which coincidentally, almost got ME sued! :P

That's all I can think of for now...if I think of any more, I'll tell you folks. ^_^

Usagi1992

(f**k y**, Mom.)

Fedaykin
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Jun 2009, 12:29 pm

I'd sue the government here too, for deciding I'm completely mentally incompetent and attempting to put me into a program for autistics at a Rainman level. It was so traumatic going through, this clash between my perception of myself, and theirs. I didn't even ask for care or fail in any way of functioning, the social services just approached me on their own in my late teens.

activebutodd
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2009, 12:51 pm

Previous group home, for harm caused by negligence.
School staff member for botching the applications for my special provisions. For my Yr 12 exams. :evil:
Numerous civil suits for bullying and harassment.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

16 Jun 2009, 3:30 pm

I'd like to sue my psychotherapist, and her cohort at Yale, who inveigled me into participating in a paid study for mental health issues, and then ignored all my calls. I didn't get paid! :x :x :x

Tory_canuck
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2009, 2:55 am

Bullies for all the crap I had to put up with in school

and of course as of after next year after I get my paralegal college diploma..........

EVERYBODY, since I will be working for lawyers and will be getting paid to sue people.:P

ALBERTAN...and DAMN PROUD OF IT!!

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

21 Jun 2009, 3:48 pm

The dumb ass housing inspector who tried to back-peddle, and got caught. He passed a stair problem for three years, and now wants to complain about it, causing my landlord to get pissed off. Now I am worried about my lease.