Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 8:30 pm

It is exciting!

Though I love blue skies with fluffy white clouds as wrll on dry days. April has nice weather. :)

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 9:30 pm

I love thunderstorms, and my favorite time to go for walks is on cool days with mist to drizzle level of precipitation. Which is odd, since I ordinarily hate being wet, or even remotely damp.

Seems to me that everyone else who enjoys that weather only enjoys staying cozy and warm inside during it :|

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

_pothos_
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Apr 2021, 3:09 am

I appreciate how the shade created by rain clouds changes the landscape temporary, especially in wild areas. Things that are bright-yellow or white (such as wildflowers) illuminate the space more. It can be quite pretty.

I also appreciate how a rainy day always makes a sunny day more distinctive and pleasant. My belief is that you can't enjoy weather without the variety to compare it with.

Last edited by _pothos_ on 17 Apr 2021, 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

ocean
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2021, 3:27 am

dragonsanddemons wrote:
I ordinarily hate being wet

thats not what she said d:

about an alien corpse
im the one who brought
the truth to the light