Page 1986 of 2484 [ 39743 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989 ... 2484  Next

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 8:11 am

Trying to figure out; which, games are best for me to play and not just a waste of time nor effort

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 1:41 pm

Where to go to to try and talk to people for the first part of my class project.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm

There is no state testing this year, but I still need to take a math exam to graduate. Very confused and stressed.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 7:16 pm

I wonder if Twitter is down or if it's my internet or if I have another ban lol

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 9:25 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
There is no state testing this year, but I still need to take a math exam to graduate. Very confused and stressed.

My counselor said I qualify for a waiver so I don't have to take the math exam again. I am so relieved.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 9:28 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:

My counselor said I qualify for a waiver so I don't have to take the math exam again. I am so relieved.

Really??? Congratulations!! That's incredible news!! :heart: :heart: :heart: I didn't know what to say about it!!

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 9:51 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:

Really??? Congratulations!! That's incredible news!! :heart: :heart: :heart: I didn't know what to say about it!!

Thank you! I am very happy that I will get to graduate if I pass all my classes this trimester. I will finally have a high school diploma. :D

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 9:59 pm

This is a self-written school report that I had to do as a child. I think it's pretty hilarious.

"Isabella is easy to get mad or disturbed ...."

"Laungue (language?) is fairly easy to Isabella but math is another story" ...

"We need more monkey bars!"

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 10:05 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:

This is a self-written school report that I had to do as a child. I think it's pretty hilarious.

"Isabella is easy to get mad or disturbed ...."

"Laungue (language?) is fairly easy to Isabella but math is another story" ...

"We need more monkey bars!"

I like the genuine critiques about the playground. :lol:

How old were you, btw? Your hand writing is very nice. Mine looked like I had just started writing all throughout elementary school. lol

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 10:13 pm

Hero, I found that report ^ because I searched "report" in my hard drive to find my ADHD data for your other question about hyperactivity. I had scanned this report along with all my other school reports for my ADHD assessment because they wanted all my teachers' comments from the beginning of time. I have combined-type ADHD by the way.

I laugh that I even doodled in the corner of the page, after mentioning a desire for more monkey bars and ropes :P .
I was bored by the once-every-other-day routine of Science, and by Math as well lol.

If you give me five minutes I'll post my ADHD results in your other thread.

When I wrote that report I was nine years old.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 10:19 pm

Nope....never had “self-evaluations” when I went to elementary school. I would have been in 4th grade in 1970–very different times from 1977.

I was in a school which emphasized discipline. I sense Isa was in more of a “progressive” school.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 10:26 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Hero, I found that report ^ because I searched "report" in my hard drive to find my ADHD data for your other question about hyperactivity. I had scanned this report along with all my other school reports for my ADHD assessment because they wanted all my teachers' comments from the beginning of time. I have combined-type ADHD by the way.

I laugh that I even doodled in the corner of the page, after mentioning a desire for more monkey bars and ropes :P .
I was bored by the once-every-other-day routine of Science, and by Math as well lol.

If you give me five minutes I'll post my ADHD results in your other thread.

When I wrote that report I was nine years old.

I used to doodle on all my pages in school. Teachers would comment on it at the beginning of the year and slowly give up. lol

You also were very good at writing when you were nine! I couldn't have written a self report like that then, so it's actually very cool to see how different people handled assignments like that at that age.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 10:31 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Nope....never had “self-evaluations” when I went to elementary school. I would have been in 4th grade in 1970–very different times from 1977.

I was in a school which emphasized discipline. I sense Isa was in more of a “progressive” school.

We had some self reports like that in the mid 2000s/early 2010s, but I always did bad at them because of alexithmyia and some other autism related issues. My responses about things like this were vague and variations of "I don't know/understand how to respond". That's actually one of the reasons I am always surprised I wasn't diagnosed as a kid, because I had a lot of typical issues like that.

ocean
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2021, 2:48 am

everythings fine

hey! thats MY couch

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2021, 9:12 am

Effervescent tablets tastes weird.
After tastes and other flavored induced stuff my mouth or stomach does tastes weirder.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2021, 9:37 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

My primary school was quite progressive. There were two large pods of classrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs. Each pod was a huge area subdivided into six classrooms but without any proper walls. There were short bookcases or just sinks and counters to divide the spaces. Each of the individual rooms had a full size attendance of children and was furnished with yellow carpet as well as pillows we could sit on instead of our desks. I spent a lot of time hiding in a corner with my pillow. Some of the classes and the library also had beanbag chairs. One year my teacher was into meditation and yoga. We did deep breathing exercises as a class every morning, while sat on the floor in Lotus pose. I was chosen as the leader or guide of the deep breathing, likely because I was so hyper but I didn't realise that at the time. Only two of my primary years were spent in normal classrooms which weren't part of the pod. My self report was written in the upstairs pod, which was my favourite.