Page 1990 of 2518 [ 40278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993 ... 2518  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2021, 6:32 pm

There's a lot more to Dragon.....than what she thinks at the moment.

I am 99.44% sure of this.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2021, 6:33 pm

Substances. :hic:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2021, 7:04 pm

Regrets.

I've had a few - but then again, too few to mention.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2021, 8:46 pm

Having one hazy, blurry eye and one eye with proper vision is weird, since my brain has started to sort of ignore my blurry eye and I can see relatively okay now. That was a very fast adjustment and it's interesting.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

22 Apr 2021, 2:03 am

I don't understand why our apartment gets so warm sometimes. The temp sometimes actually goes up in the middle of the night & it is a lot warmer at 2 in the morning sometimes than it is at 2 in the afternoon even thou the temp has been going down at night :huh: We had to put our living-room AC in the window a week ago cuz the temp in the middle of the night got to about 90 & we were on the verge of having heat-stroke even thou the temp outside got down to about 50. Opening our windows didn't really make a difference because there was no wind. We're in Vermont in the middle of April for f#ck sakes. We had a bit of snow today(well yesterday now) our temp got cold & I had to turn our heater up so it would come on. We are on the top floor of a 3 story apartment complex & I know heat can rise but I don't get why our temp would go up when the temp is going down outside. Our old apartment had an upstairs & downstairs & it was always hotter upstairs than downstairs unless we were running our AC & when the temp would cool off outside, our downstairs & upstairs temps would cool off. This makes absolutely NO sense. I woulda assumed that I was delirious with a very high fever if I woulda been by myself last week & I honestly woulda called 911. I seriously NEED to get the hell out of this upside down parallel universe the world turned into these days.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2021, 9:24 am

Tomorrow, I'm gonna decapitate deadhead a flower. :o

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2021, 9:48 am

Edna3362 wrote:

Every time I deadhead one of our flowers I feel so bad. I feel like I am literally decapitating them. lol

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2021, 12:51 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
Edna3362 wrote:

Every time I deadhead one of our flowers I feel so bad. I feel like I am literally decapitating them. lol

It'll be my first time.

Partially selfish, partially academic and partially existential because I'm deadheading a flower full of seeds. :lol:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2021, 5:11 pm

I think some people want perfectly safe/moral things banned just cos they themselves don't personally like them...

Just ignore stuff you don't like that's moral & safe.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2021, 1:29 am

I wish I wasn't depressed half the time. I'd probably be more productive and get a lot more enjoyment out of things.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2021, 6:06 am

I'm so dang tired of needing to say almost literally every single thing at least twice :wall:

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2021, 8:50 am

doing my best to lessen my arthritic symptoms

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2021, 11:39 am

Does anyone know what bursitis feels like? How is it different from arthritis? Not sure which I have.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2021, 12:23 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
I wish I wasn't depressed half the time. I'd probably be more productive and get a lot more enjoyment out of things.

Ugh, I know that feeling well. :(

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2021, 1:35 pm

I am always trying to refrain from hurting people but i don't know if i am always succesful. It is hard to live without hurting and offending anyone but i try my best.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2021, 2:41 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:

Ugh, I know that feeling well. :(

I honestly don't even feel like I usually have a reason to be depressed, which makes it more frustrating. It's like my brain just wants to be apathetic and unmotivated lmao