The last health ailment you suffered from

Page 27 of 27 [ 419 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2021, 1:22 am

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
babybird wrote:
Well I developed a mysterious limp back in May. My leg has become a law unto itself.

I went for an mri to see if it is anything to do with my spine and found that I have a tumour on a nerve sheath and my spine is basically f****d.

Still none the wiser about the limp though.

Is the tumor malignant, or benign? I also hope that you can figure out what's wrong with your leg. :(

Don't know if its benign or malignant as yet. I only just got it diagnosed so I'm awaiting further tests. It's more than likely benign with where it is so it could be a case of just keeping an eye on it to make sure it's not causing an issue.

Yes the leg is a mystery. At least I can cycle still.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2021, 1:32 am

Have you had an EMG test? Tried Osteopathy?

It does sound quite mysterious, but I'm hopeful your doctors will figure it out.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2021, 1:40 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Have you had an EMG test? Tried Osteopathy?

It does sound quite mysterious, but I'm hopeful your doctors will figure it out.

I've not had any of that. I went to physio because they thought it was to do with my back but after the mri scan they said that nothing that was going on with my back is causing an intrusion to my leg.

Im thinking it's to do with the communication from my brain to my leg that's the issue.