What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 463 of 497 [ 7937 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 460, 461, 462, 463, 464, 465, 466 ... 497  Next

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2021, 6:14 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^do you think that dream was trying to tell you something, or do you think it was mostly a replay of some entertainments you saw earlier?

Very likely some weird entertainment recall at the back of my head. :lol:
Not one of the recent or the most frequent ones, yet it is there.

Not sure what it's supposed to tell me.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2021, 7:16 pm

i dreamt i was walking with my sister into Trader Joe's grocery store. in front on a display table piled with boxes of cereal on the sides, there was a mother and daughter in their birthday suits and posed salaciously, carnally behaving with one another. there was a crowd around them gawping at them. the rest of the store was deserted, nobody but me and sister continued shopping but i looked back at the randy couple on the table the whole time with one eye, while shopping with the other eye. sis wondered why i was fascinated with the couple on the table.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2021, 10:00 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was walking with my sister into Trader Joe's grocery store. in front on a display table piled with boxes of cereal on the sides, there was a mother and daughter in their birthday suits and posed salaciously, carnally behaving with one another. there was a crowd around them gawping at them. the rest of the store was deserted, nobody but me and sister continued shopping but i looked back at the randy couple on the table the whole time with one eye, while shopping with the other eye. sis wondered why i was fascinated with the couple on the table.

That's really weird, because I could connect it to something that happened in my life. Even the Trader Joe's setting.

Even weirder, after the thing happened I was talking to a friend about prophetic dreams, and dead parents (which you see a lot in your dreams).

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2021, 10:44 pm

^^^that makes me very curious.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2021, 10:59 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^that makes me very curious.

I'll message you.

Relax_on_Standby
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Sep 2021, 11:14 pm

I dreamt that I saw alligators at the place I fish at. I live in the southwest but I've heard from cops when I got arrested by there that people released their "pets" in the river when they got too big.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2021, 8:51 pm

^^^When you dream about alligators, it means strength, courage, individuality, protection, a sense of identity, and wisdom. Symbolically, these fierce reptiles are symbols of manifesting inner power and unleashing hidden instincts and wisdom.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2021, 3:15 pm

I went into a restaurant to meet a woman I know about 11:30 am. Nothing romantic -- just old friends and she said she had some questions for me.

So I'm shown to the back dining room where she is waiting. We talk a little while and then I notice that she is no longer there. I thought she just went to the bathroom or something and so I wait. About 1 pm, I give up and order something since I need something to eat. They never bring it.

After a while, the back dining room is closed and I'm the only one there. The waitresses stop coming back there and so I go to the door and get a waitress's attention. She takes my order but never brings it.

So I doze off.

When I wake up, the restaurant is closed and I'm locked in by myself. Later, someone opens the front door and comes in. Odd that you can't open the door from inside but you can from outside. I argue with him and he starts taking money out of the cash register while I stand in the doorway trying to flag down some help. He laughs and leaves. Once again, I can't walk out the door.

So I go back into the back dining room and after a few minutes, the police are coming through the emergency door. They handcuff me thinking that I'm the thief and start questioning me.

That's when I woke up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2021, 2:41 am

^^^that sounds like a waking-life no-win situation you're in.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2021, 5:13 am

i dreamt i was travelling in something like a big jeep wagoneer or land rover or other such SUV in some mountainous wooded range with scrubby trees all around, but tall. on my right was a scrubby dry lake bed, to my left was a mountain valley filled with smaller scrubby trees and mountain flowers, with other mountains visible at the horizon, the sky was partly cloudy. it was high noon. i was on a dirt road headed down an incline towards the lake bed on the right. i think my sister was in the passenger seat and telling me something about it. sharp shafts of sunlight shone through the trees in front of me as i drove to the shore of the dry lakebed.

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2021, 5:23 am

Last night I dreamed that I was at an outdoor evening party (that part was strange enough). It was on a platform positioned near a river (with a forest on the far side), and I could see the stars shining brightly despite the string lights which were hung up for the party. Everyone else was having champagne and socializing, and I was on the ground, following traces of a moth which had oviposited large, milky/iridescent eggs onto the dance floor. I gathered the eggs into a brown leather backpack/pouch and left the party.

On the way out, I had to pass through a high school history class. The male (in his 40s-50s) teacher suddenly transformed into a hairy murderous beast, and the teens were sent scrambling to get out of the classroom. I thought I was surely going to be crushed, but I finally made it out of the hallway and onto a street. I began to notice a strange sensation in my backpack. Stretching and sucking and expansion. I heard voices in my head (but originating from whatever was in the backpack) saying "join us". I was absolutely terrified of what was in the bag, and the entire scene before me began swirling. I called for someone to help me, and Dr. Who (David Tennant in this case) of all people approached. I explained the situation and he opened my backpack. Inside, were 7 large, beautiful moths (brown and pink and gold in color), vibrating their wings and trying to get used to their newly metamorphosed bodies.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2021, 9:33 pm

i had a dream within a dream again - i was in my folks' house in my old bedroom when i looked out the window and saw a male and female pair of burglars just stealing plants they ripped out of the ground. i yelled at them to stop it and they gave me the finger and kept on, so i called them names and right then the male burglar produced a stiletto and came at me, we fought and he fumbled his knife upon the ground so he ran away. later on he came back with his gang of men - one of whom looked like he just got off duty from his rent-a-cop job still wearing his uniform with white sergeants stripes on the sleeves - and a big pickup truck and busted their way in, breaking windows and kicking down doors. after they had loaded up their truck with my stuff, i asked them why did they steal from me. they mumbled something about being ex-cons and homeless, but i doubted that when i looked at their fairly new big truck. then i awoke from that dream inside my dream, thought to myself that it was a horrible dream, then went back to sleep in my dream, then in my new dream within a dream i was inside some other house i'd never been in before, but as soon as i entered the living room i could see that somebody jimmied the window open and cracked the plaster around it in the process, and i saw my living room was in disarray. then i awoke.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2021, 5:22 pm

i dreamt that i was near some vacant undeveloped scrubby land i grew up around decades past. i was in some kind of large SUV and i noticed that the dirt was pink! then i ended up in a large shopping mall inside of some government benefits office, and i left there with another lady, both of us were driving electric shooters. she was telling me of her problems as we were driving up to a seam in the linoleum below us, the new section was about 3 inches higher with a little protective berm, and i told the lady on the cart besides me, "watch out for the bump!" at which point i awoke.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2021, 11:02 pm

I went to a Titanic exhibit by the sea. I was roaming around on wet wooden floorboards, and going through various doorways on the main deck when I suddenly met Elton John. We became fast friends and sat on big boulders watching the sun set with seagulls in the distance. We had a long talk about our lives and I told him about my three boyfriends being gay. I even told him that I was married to him in my childhood dream world.

Then my phone rang and woke me up.

:(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2021, 11:18 pm

damned infernal phones. ;)

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2021, 11:25 pm

auntblabby wrote: