Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 2:13 pm

Fnord wrote:
↑ Somehow, I suspect the pain and itching are not "delusional"; he may actually be suffering these symptoms, and just associating them with the voices.

It could be a viral infection, an allergic reaction, an auto-immune disorder, or something as simple as the wrong laundry detergent.  Again, he should consult his physician.

Or it could be neuro dermatitis. Which is usually caused by stress, and nerves. Including stress caused by hearing voices.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 3:43 pm

It could be a side-effect of psychotropic medication.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 4:13 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
It could be a side-effect of psychotropic medication.
Someone already mentioned that regarding the medicine he is taking.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 7:05 pm

Rossall wrote:
I've had this for the past 7 years, a voice in my head threatening me, it is able to read my thoughts and it is able to inflict pain and discomfort such as itching. Has anyone else had the same thing?

I can't believe I'm the only person getting this treatment.

There are some things the establishment doesn't want people to talk about.
Electronic harassment is one of them.

Yes, I have been electronically harassed for most of my life. 8)

And one more thing,

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet." Humour is not meant to be taken seriously, yet many pervert its intent.
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)

I luv KFC!

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 7:10 pm

Rossall wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Have you ever been diagnosed with a schizophrenic disorder?
Yes, I got sectioned in 2014 but I think the diagnosis is a load of rubbish, this is definitely real.

Some believe "schizophrenia" is a man-made disease caused by using electronic harassment.
I am not saying there aren't internal natural bio-chemical reactions causing psychosis/hallucinations, btw.

And one more thing,

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet." Humour is not meant to be taken seriously, yet many pervert its intent.
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)

I luv KFC!

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 7:26 pm

Rossall wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Rossall wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Yes, I got sectioned in 2014 but I think the diagnosis is a load of rubbish, this is definitely real.
I have no doubt that the experience is real for you, but the diagnosis precludes any "Government Computer" explanation.

It doesn't explain the pain and itching though. If someone's got voices in their head the obvious explanation is schizophrenia but that's what the people behind this know and why they've targetted me as I already had ADHD.

At the moment they're threatening me for making these posts but I feel now I've got nothing to lose as they're making making my life a misery and I'm drinking myself to death.

Psychopaths with psychotronic can and do say pretty much whatever they want.
I found the best thing to do is accept these are not your own thoughts and "simply" try to ignore them.
Don't take ownership of the nonsense.
"This is done to you, not by you." 8)

For some reason, not only does the establishment allow mind-rape to happen, but it also engages in it, presumably to counter foreign domestic terrorist events.
People need to be trained in how to influence people using "synthetic telepathy", hence the establishment's use of this technology to train their black-ops teams.

There is a lot of disinformation out there about this mind-raping technology.
What this suggests to me is that the *true* powers that be are happy with its usage.

People are pretty toxic.
Avoid where possible. 8)

And one more thing,

I luv KFC!

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 7:29 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
I think the diagnoses sounds more realistic.

I do not think the government would go through all the trouble and funding just to put a computer in some random persons head to hassle them. As in sounds like schizophrenia to me and the diagnoses is probably not rubbish.

You can't blindly trust what the establishment says.
I don't, for good reason. 8)

And one more thing,

I luv KFC!

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 7:34 pm

Fnord wrote:
Rossall wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Rossall wrote:
Fnord wrote:
I have no doubt that the experience is real for you, but the diagnosis precludes any "Government Computer" explanation.
It doesn't explain the pain and itching though.  If someone's got voices in their head the obvious explanation is schizophrenia but that's what the people behind this know and why they've targeted me as I already had ADHD.
The pain and itching may be a completely different issue.  Please consult your physician.

It is possible/probable that it is unrelated.
However, there is electronic harassment technology out there that can cause skin issues and many other things.
If you want I can try and find links to these.
I did a lot of research about 35 years ago. 8)

And one more thing,

I luv KFC!

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 7:36 pm

Fnord wrote:
↑ Somehow, I suspect the pain and itching are not "delusional"; he may actually be suffering these symptoms, and just associating them with the voices.

It could be a viral infection, an allergic reaction, an auto-immune disorder, or something as simple as the wrong laundry detergent.  Again, he should consult his physician.

Agreed.
In my case, it turned out to be gluten intolerance.

And one more thing,

I luv KFC!

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 7:42 pm

Rossall wrote:
I've had this for the past 7 years, a voice in my head threatening me, it is able to read my thoughts and it is able to inflict pain and discomfort such as itching. Has anyone else had the same thing?

I can't believe I'm the only person getting this treatment.

You might find my thread "interesting".
viewtopic.php?f=8&p=8654536#p8653006

And one more thing,

I luv KFC!