Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1647 of 1997 [ 31951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1644, 1645, 1646, 1647, 1648, 1649, 1650 ... 1997  Next

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 3:32 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Absolute incompetence from my former employer, giving me ONE HOUR to send proof of vaccines or I would lose my disability pay and my pension. LMAO

Also the letter had no phone number, no name of who sent the letter (just an illegible signature and fancy job title), and no email address. The letter told me to upload to a portal that I couldn't get into because I no longer have employee credentials and passwords. I've been on disability for years and can't get into any of the work websites.

What a hoot.

Almost sounds like this is a half-assed attempt at trying to not have to give you disability pay or your pension. :scratch:

I second trying to contact an old coworker, or maybe even calling the company directly (which I'm sure you've already thought about doing but lol).

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 3:34 pm

AprilR wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
Absolute incompetence from my former employer, giving me ONE HOUR to send proof of vaccines or I would lose my disability pay and my pension. LMAO

Also the letter had no phone number, no name of who sent the letter (just an illegible signature and fancy job title), and no email address. The letter told me to upload to a portal that I couldn't get into because I no longer have employee credentials and passwords. I've been on disability for years and can't get into any of the work websites.

What a hoot.

What kind of mail is that :? There isn't even a phone number, address or anything??

Do you have contact info of your former colleagues or such? Maybe they can give you a phone number or email address that you can send the documents to.

It was from the bigwigs but it didn't say which specific bigwig. I tried all the phone numbers I knew (or googled), and they all said "We can't take your call. We'll call you back in 24-72 hours". LMAO. No email because I was supposed to use the portal thing that I couldn't access. One hour notice. Apparently they had notified me on my work email which I haven't been able to able to access since I left. Total brilliance?

I ended up spamming every email address I could find from a google search, and someone responded to confirm they had received my message just in time.

(shaking my head)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 3:40 pm

Whew!! ! That's a relief!

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 3:41 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
AprilR wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

What a hoot.

What kind of mail is that :? There isn't even a phone number, address or anything??

Do you have contact info of your former colleagues or such? Maybe they can give you a phone number or email address that you can send the documents to.

It was from the bigwigs but it didn't say which specific bigwig. I tried all the phone numbers I knew (or googled), and they all said "We can't take your call. We'll call you back in 24-72 hours". LMAO. No email because I was supposed to use the portal thing that I couldn't access. One hour notice. Apparently they had notified me on my work email which I haven't been able to able to access since I left. Total brilliance?

I ended up spamming every email address I could find from a google search, and someone responded to confirm they had received my message just in time.

(shaking my head)

That really sounds like they are doing this on purpose so that you will lose your rights.
I am glad that someone received the message, hopefully they will resolve this soon.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 4:31 pm

It's a huge institution. I don't think they were out to get me, but rather they're disorganised and didn't bother to use my personal email account or pick up the phone.

At least, I hope so. lol

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 9:03 pm

My brother has shingles.

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 7:56 am

I am covered in huge bruises and cuts from this move. Most of them I didn't even notice (I have proprioception issues) until today. Basically, I am a HUGE klutz.

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 8:21 am

>cramps
>anxious about the first "leg" of our motorhome journey tomorrow
>too much stuff to do today to prepare for ^ that I can't relax

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 8:22 am

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
The shelter tested the fire alarms earlier, and an hour later they went off again and now they can't get them to shut off. My ears hurt super bad because it's been going on for like 15 minutes.

I am scared of fire alarms.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 8:24 am

Sensory issues

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 9:36 am

Anxiety

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 10:28 am

Not seeing my friend

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 4:32 pm

WitchsCat wrote:
My brother has shingles.

I'm sorry to learn about this. Keep us updated about his condition!

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 9:11 am

Did not sleep well

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 9:29 am

Tiredness

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran