Page 7169 of 7495 [ 119912 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7166, 7167, 7168, 7169, 7170, 7171, 7172 ... 7495  Next

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2022, 8:36 pm

We're out of cookies and milk, but we do have waffles and Diet Coke.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2022, 10:43 pm

The potato hasn't killed me yet, so I'm gonna call this one a win. It tasted like a potato, which is usually a good sign.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 6:54 am

Dillogic wrote:
The potato hasn't killed me yet, so I'm gonna call this one a win. It tasted like a potato, which is usually a good sign.

The potato still hasn't killed me, so I'll call that one as good. I think that's some of the first vegetables/fruits I've planted myself. My mother used to be the gardener, and I'd just help there. I learnt it all the same. I like the practical aspect (food), but I do appreciate the work needed to keep things...neat, and I'll begrudgingly admit aesthetics too. There's several potatoes, as it was my trial run; seems like what I did worked fine. Melons are simple.

Yes, I'm quoting myself and I don't care.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 9:26 am

I enjoy reading about actors and actresses.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 9:30 am

Me too. I have a tendency to idolize famous persons, (somewhat,) historical persons, ever since I was a youth, (mainly musicians.) It's one of my quirks, OR personality flaws I suppose.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 9:37 am

I like some of my quirks and am not so happy about other quirks I have.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 12:08 pm

My head wanders around this weird alternative scenarios of whatever fictional story based entertainment media I consumed and liked really well.

It's like daydreaming of fanfiction. Sure, this is great if someone wants to write fanfiction.

But I don't want to be a writer of fanfiction.
Got no interest in it. And it's quite annoying and distracting at times.

Someday perhaps, I'll just stop consuming fictional media altogether just to make it go away.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 1:44 pm

Edna3362 wrote:
My head wanders around this weird alternative scenarios of whatever fictional story based entertainment media I consumed and liked really well.

It's like daydreaming of fanfiction. Sure, this is great if someone wants to write fanfiction.

Someday perhaps, I'll just stop consuming fictional media altogether just to make it go away.

But won't you just start inventing your own fictional characters to think about?

I mean, not that it's happened to me before. :oops:

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 3:06 pm

I had an almost spiritual experience, faith in humanity restored.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 7:28 pm

If I were well, I'd be going bow hunting for boars considering there's basically zero meat in stores because people are behaving quite weirdly around here, and I need not travel too far on foot to find them.

But alas, I, broken. I don't want to get lost if I lose my ability to recognize my surroundings (not a good thing to happen in the woods), which happened a week ago and I sorta got lost. :|

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 8:20 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Edna3362 wrote:

But won't you just start inventing your own fictional characters to think about?

I mean, not that it's happened to me before. :oops:

Invented fictional stuff just revisits the same old scenarios, same stories that are revised over and over...

It won't stop until I actually tell for the story to just finally stop revising itself and just end.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

txfz1
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 8:31 pm

Interviewed Mom, mostly learned about my sister. Still I now have a timeline as a result.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 9:39 pm

<--- antique tanto there, which is a material object of mine I'm quite fond of. Well made and lots of work went into it when it comes to details and fittings. The red lacquer in the Hi/"blood groove" is apparently to ward off evil spirits or something.

Next to a modern sterile "tanto".

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 10:59 pm

Just in case anyone worries about this - I almost never talk about people to other people in private message, about other people, whether they be friends or foe. This puts me at a disadvantage in a social sense, because other people see me as a weak target, ripe for abuse with little defense - and where their socially harmful actions have no recourse.

What I do do, however, is meet disinformation with truth and hate with love.

I also log down everything that is being falsely disseminated about me, so that it isn't forgotten in case things escalate to a level that is unmanageable for me.

Libel is one of the biggest issues facing internet users today & it has largely been unregulated in the past with unruly woke mobs. But things are going to change in that respect. :idea:

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2022, 2:40 am

Me a few hours ago: “Ugh, why can’t I go to bed already?”
Me now: “Ugh, why do I have to go to bed already?”

:lol:

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

HighLlama
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2022, 7:12 am

dragonsanddemons wrote:
Me a few hours ago: “Ugh, why can’t I go to bed already?”
Me now: “Ugh, why do I have to go to bed already?”

:lol:

That's often the battle, isn't it? :)