Page 2087 of 2484 [ 39731 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2084, 2085, 2086, 2087, 2088, 2089, 2090 ... 2484  Next

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2022, 2:43 pm

Just dealing with not having a car and trying to not feel bad about such.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2022, 3:27 pm

Insomnia

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2022, 5:04 pm

I'm wondering if I accidentally traumatized the Baptists who came knocking on my door. They were teens and the one stepped backwards when I told her I was an athiest. It's like I suddenly had another head jutting out of my neck and it was singing opera. All I did was thank them for asking (they asked if I died today, would I know where I was going to go), and tell them but no thank you, that I am an athiest. I was being polite. I don't get it. Oh well. Now I have that The Dead MIlkmen song in my head... Thanks Baptist girls. :lol:

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2022, 6:29 pm

That was the best meeting I've ever had in my life.
Could hear every word
See every visual clearly
Didn't have to input anything
Didn't have to try and sit in a chair like a normal adult.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2022, 6:41 pm

Great news! ^

(Chairs? What are those?)

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2022, 8:47 am

Hand saw.

It doesn't have to be so fancy or huge.
I only need one to cut some wood, which I'd able to pick up... Maybe make a decent deckle... Got plenty of nails and some hinges... And anything big and heavy enough can be a hammer...

But no hand saw.

Oh, sure, I could borrow. I know at least 3 or 5 who could and probably will. Some may even happily just cut stuff for me.

But I wanna learn how it is like.
And own a hand saw of my own.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2022, 11:51 am

I was having this convo with somebody.

Talking about a woman named Joanne. Hey Joe. Hendrix. "hey Joanne where you going with that gun in your hand." . joke about assassination, Some guy I hate.. Manchurian Candidate. Sinatra. That film he did that mirrors jfk events. mafia. 1960 election. Sinatra jfk connection. j edgar Hoover. LbJ. Washington d.c hollywood axis. Too many coincidences.

That's what was on my mind in the past couple minutes. I have a lot of things go through my mind.On any given day. Now it's preserved. Fleeting stream of consciousness.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 12:10 am

A dream last night. And I couldn't remember it.
Except that I was having fun. :o

HighLlama
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 6:41 am

The state of work:

At least it's Friday :)

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 7:43 am

Saw a reptile in advertisement. Sneaky split second shot. Garden of Eden. The snake that tempted Eve. The devil. This woman I know who had a snake necklace. "*Is she wearing satan on her neck?*"....... Eco-sexuals...... "could it be....SATAN!" Dana Carvey is a great comedian. Garth rules, despite being complete total nerd. I like nerd women. Wayne world was a great movie. The product placement scene alone was a work of satiric genius..........that was a damned good medley. Satirical. Might have to check out the band. They seem like they know how to take the piss out extract urine out of mickey.

*not paranoid religious schizophrenic* just imaginative.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 8:34 am

Things to take into the heart.

And things to go back to.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2022, 3:11 am

theprisoner wrote:
Saw a reptile in advertisement. Sneaky split second shot. Garden of Eden. The snake that tempted Eve. The devil. This woman I know who had a snake necklace. "*Is she wearing satan on her neck?*"....... Eco-sexuals...... "could it be....SATAN!" Dana Carvey is a great comedian. Garth rules, despite being complete total nerd. I like nerd women. Wayne world was a great movie. The product placement scene alone was a work of satiric genius..........that was a damned good medley. Satirical. Might have to check out the band. They seem like they know how to take the piss out extract urine out of mickey.

*not paranoid religious schizophrenic* just imaginative.

I have been portrayed as a paranoiac by many people, but when a persons conspiracy theories turn out to be more often true than not, people start to take you more seriously.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2022, 3:14 am

I'll add to that - if a person is able to critically analyse their own conspiracy theories and correct any false details, in line with what is objectively true, then they are de facto sane as can be.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2022, 3:34 am

test
everything get stuck in captcha
they never work, one after another and another
must be the preview, let's jump

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2022, 12:48 pm

This year is the first time I earned enough cash to pay taxes. Worried about filing income taxes

Unvaccinated. February 2 worried about getting tested every seven days

Often have trouble sleeping and defecating

Trying to waste less cash on grub. Grocery prices skyrocketing due to coronavirus. Appetite gone haywire due to testosterone

Trying and failing to eat less

Yesterday the loss prevention at work reviewed the security camera with me. Loss Prevention manager Vanessa told me that someone was watching me and she thinks it's the "chunky dude" and "we will take care of it" and a manager will talk to me. But plenty of day laborers are "chunky". And you don't know which manager. Some of the managers at my slave plantation act like wild animals. Ghettoass riffraff. I don't feel safe at my slave plantation. Four separate times, someone had the nerve to reach under the litterbox partition and grabbed my foot with his paw. I screamed. He burst out laughing like it was the funniest thing in the solar system. (I am afraid someone will climb under the door and rape me. He (they) know where I work, so they could always rape me and there is nothing I can do about it.). There are just way too many day laborers. The slave plantation allows them to loiter in the parking lot and go to the litterbox every day.

But I can't do anything about it because I am just a Lot Attendant.

Apparently the managers don't care. Their priorities as mixed as scrambled eggs

Off leash dogs

Don't know how to cook

Executive processing dysfunction

Itchy last night. Almost took a shower.

Clean Pigpen

Sometimes I get so exhausted I don't know how much longer I can put up with this dumpster fire "job"

38 nothing accomplished

Cory often won't answer the email and when he does, he completely misses the point

Dena works Monday through Friday. I work SuTuWFSa. My slave plantation requires working one weekend day, at least. I could take one weekend day off, but head cashier Marie doesn't work weekends and I am trying to maximize my time without that micromanaging b***h. So I can't hang out with Dena

But whatever.

Vagus nerve

Ear bobby pin

Large gap between potential and accomplishment

Self actualization

Sometimes it feels like I can't talk at all

Aphasia

Apraxia

Autism

Precision of language

Semantics and pragmatics

Sometimes customers and employees have the nerve to bark at me when I don't talk, but they grunt "huh" and "what" like they are the etiquette equivalent of "excuse me"

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2022, 2:13 pm

Séb's in second, behind the other Séb. Only by 5 seconds though.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う