Page 30 of 60 [ 951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 60  Next

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 9:56 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Classic troll....that person who disputed you.

Nobody called my dad a child abuser, I was just using it as an example of some of the conversations I've had on WP in the past. The member wasn't intentionally being a troll or anything, they just thought they were right because they probably believed that all NTs are sly and deceitful and that you don't really know anybody, even your own loving parents that you're close to.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 9:57 am

Pet peas? I'd love to have a pet pea. Om Nom would make the perfect pet. Oh, you mean pet peeves.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 9:58 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
temp1234 wrote:
People that walk slowly and block the path.

Those people drive me crazy.

I normally walk fast but when I'm feeling tired and just want to amble along I try to stay at one side of the path so that others can get past me.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 10:16 am

Joe90 wrote:
When people here think they know your family member or friend more than you do, and then use your autism as a way of telling you that you don't know anyone's true colours because you're too socially inept.

Ha! ^

A troll tried to piece my life together, using songs from my posts.
He got really stressed if he couldn't find a pattern or make sense of me.

I suppose I wrote all the lyrics myself, then?

Where are my royalties? :hail:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 11:25 am

Being unable to "fire off the parting shot" just before a contentious thread gets locked or deleted.

:wink:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 4:55 pm

Myself.

Specifically the nagging impatient side to me. "What if you're never good enough at this? What if you master it too late and never do anything with it? Is there any point? I want to be good at it automatically! Does anyone care about your interests? Do you?"

Oh shut up. I can do things for the pure joy of them - I don't have to be a skilled expert. That doesn't mean I've failed. Sit down and have a biscuit.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 5:54 pm

Quote:
Being unable to "fire off the parting shot" just before a contentious thread gets locked or deleted.

A thread or posts being reported and deleted before you got a chance to grab some popcorn and read it, and you never understand how you missed it because you're always on WP all the time.

(You = second person, not you).

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2022, 8:54 pm

When my daughter uses my car and NEVER puts the keys back.

Like, ever.

She goes to bed with them in her bedroom, or she can't find them for days at a time, or she goes for a walk with them in her pocket.

Because reminding her I might like to use my own car means nothing.

jdkfjsd;flksjd;lfkajs;;ldfsj

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2022, 9:32 pm

Non-medical people thinking influenza is really a more "extreme" version of a cold when they are actually caused by totally different viruses.

Non-medical people thinking they don't have the flu because they aren't nauseated. The flu doesn't always cause nausea, especially in adults.

People thinking the flu is never life-threatening, especially in people who are elderly or have immunity problems.

People saying covid isn't any worse than the flu. What did I just say? People can *die* from the flu!

People thinking you can treat a cold or flu with antibiotics. Colds and flu are cause by viruses, not bacteria. People taking antibiotics for every illness is probably why some bacterial infections have become resistant, and it's scary.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2022, 1:40 am

Constant threads about Donald Trump. Don't Americans find anything else to talk about?

People who breastfeed children over the age of about 18 months, and not understanding that it could disrupt the child's emotional development.

temp1234
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2022, 2:08 am

Those posts on WP that I struggle to make sense of. What are they trying to say? It's like this:

"Oranges and vacuum cleaners are correctly fantastic. Therefore, looking for a curtain can evaluate happiness and the elevator. However, the coming year is the documentation. In conclusion, I bought a bag of tissue paper."

Those posts are very frustrating. I want those posters to stop doing this.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2022, 4:46 am

temp1234 wrote:
Those posts on WP that I struggle to make sense of. What are they trying to say? It's like this:

"Oranges and vacuum cleaners are correctly fantastic. Therefore, looking for a curtain can evaluate happiness and the elevator. However, the coming year is the documentation. In conclusion, I bought a bag of tissue paper."

Those posts are very frustrating. I want those posters to stop doing this.

What amazes me is usually those threads get replies and they seem to know what they're saying. How? :scratch:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2022, 6:35 am

That thread you mentioned above is supposed to contain incomprehensible sentences. This is one of those threads where people just want to laugh. Just ignore it if you want to read sentences that make sense.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2022, 6:44 am

People who take too long at the check out. It's not rocket science, just pay for your stuff and get out.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2022, 7:57 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
People who take too long at the check out. It's not rocket science, just pay for your stuff and get out.

I agree. Usually I get my card or change ready while queuing, or any vouchers or whatever, so that I don't hold people up in the queue. If something does go wrong that results in a queue of impatient customers, I give them a sympathetic look and sometimes even say "I do apologize about this" even if it wasn't my fault. People like to be acknowledged.

temp1234
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2022, 9:41 am

People that have very bad breath as if having eaten schit, are completely unaware of it, and come and speak only ~30 centimeters away from my face, forcing me to inhale that toxic gas. I feel embarrassed for them.