What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 485 of 497 [ 7950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 482, 483, 484, 485, 486, 487, 488 ... 497  Next

Princess Viola
Toucan
Toucan

25 Jan 2023, 9:44 am

IDK how weird this really is but I had a dream last night I got a bunch of messages here from a user named MOD (in all caps) warning me for things like 'using brand names in posts' (????????) and also for posts that didn't even exist lol. Like it was 'You are getting a warning for this post' and there was no post linked or quoted that I was being warned for.

Ngl I half-expected to go onto this site just now and see those messages, but I tend to have that thought whenever I have weirdly realistic dreams about websites I use.

Radish
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2023, 9:48 am

Princess Viola wrote:
dream last night I got a bunch of messages here from a user named MOD

Banned for dreaming about mods. :P

Princess Viola
Toucan
Toucan

25 Jan 2023, 9:52 am

I deserve it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2023, 1:20 am

i dreamt i was watching an adult film when my late mother materialized next to me sitting in an easy chair. in the dream i thought this is blinkin' awkward, and i shut off the movie and cheerily said "oops, i gotta watch this netflix disc before it's too late to mail it back in!" then i went off in search of some g-rated movie to put on, and was working up a sweat, my mom dragged a portable electric fan into the room to cool me off.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2023, 1:25 am

I was watching a documentary on myself. It showed me walking gracefully into a library to return a book. As I approached a wall of metal bookshelves I drop-kicked my book haphazardly and it flew through the air onto the shelf. The idea was that I have issues with ADHD or finishing tasks properly.

The commentator was laughing and kept rewinding the scene to show it over and over.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2023, 1:27 am

^^an autobiographical kinda dream? 8)

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2023, 1:31 am

I vaguely remember there were more vignettes like that, in a series of short dreams.
It felt like I was on America's Funniest Home Videos.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2023, 1:41 am

you have great creative/artistic genes which are reflected in your dreams.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2023, 12:49 am

i dreamt i was in some office deep in some bureaucracy somewhere sometime. i was sitting at a row of white desks up against a black carpeted wall next to other people on either side of me, all wearing identical dark slacks and white turtleneck sweater pullovers. i was both outside of "me" sitting at the desk as well as in "me" while i was working on filling out a stack of paperwork, and when i came upon the line which asked, "when did you die?" i was struck with a "WTF??! !" sense of alarm and woke up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 6:38 pm

i dreamt i was going down a long and crazily fast highway with my mom and dad who came down from heaven. instead of being in cars we were in these invisible forcefields that took us seemingly at several hundred miles per hour, and we all were invisibly corralled together about a hundred feet between groups. i felt i could barely keep control but it was automatic, but it didn't feel automatic, i felt there was effort required to keep up with the rest.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2023, 3:18 am

i dreamt i was back in the army, the time was about 7AM in the dream, per a clock on the wall. i was late for duty, i got out outta the rack out of sorts, i had to take a shower but in the barracks all the night shift workers [i worked in a military hospital] just off the night shift were showering and i had to wait for somebody to finish with the soap before i could wash myself. i looked up at the clock and it was 7:16AM, and i thought "they're gonna ream me!" then i got back to my barracks room and was searching for the cleanest dirty uniform to wear but none of them, clean or dirty, would fit, or they would go on backwards and inside-out no matter how hard i tried to put 'em on right. then i looked up at the clock again and it was 12:10PM and i thought "they're gonna send the MPs after me!" then something caused me to look down and i saw one of two compact Bose speakers and i thought "i gotta find the other one to take with me to work!" and for the rest of the afternoon i went on a fruitless search all over the barracks for the other speaker. then i looked at the clock and it read 3:15 and i didn't know what to think, then that part of the barracks morphed into my late sister's house as it was back in the early 90s, and sis and her hubby walked in the door from an errand, and greeted me, at which point i awoke. neural garbage or what, i can't make heads or tails of this dream. :scratch:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2023, 4:40 am

^

Just a variant of your basic "flunking out of school dream".

Either you had to take a real life leak, or you didnt have enough blankets on your body and were cold. Either way your body tenses up, so your mind has to concoct a storyline to explain your body tenseness, so it serves you an "anxiety nightmare" to keep you asleep because anxiety also tenses you up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2023, 4:57 am

that makes about as much sense [if not more] as anything i could come up with. :wtg:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2023, 10:01 pm

i dreamt i had gone back in time, it was the late 80s and i was in my late folks' house. my dad got into his GMC camper van he had then, and drove down the street, then stopped mid-street, quickly backed up and veered into a tree in the wooded area next to the rural road we lived on then, he smashed a propane tank on his van and the whole thing went KABOOOOMMM!!. strange thing was in this dream, i was in the kitchen on the opposite side of the house with the picture window that would have enabled me to directly witness this as it was right across the street, but somehow i saw both places at the same time- the kitchen i was in, and the woods across the street with the flaming wreck of my dad's van with him in it.

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2023, 9:45 am

I dreamed I was driving somewhere to go visit someone, but I had no real idea of where I was going. I was in the middle of nowhere on these old country roads. I kept pulling over here and there to call the person I was trying to go see and tell them where I was and ask where to go next. I was getting directions turn by turn, it seemed. I'd drive more and call again. Sometimes I'd have to double back a few miles. Why I never asked for complete directions is beyond me. Why they never offered them is also beyond me. But the scenery was nice. I wasn't stressed about it either. It was okay, just not practical or anything.

Not necessarily weird, but given that I rarely remember my dreams anymore, any dream I recall is weird to me.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2023, 4:55 am

i dreamt i was staying in my late folks' old house which was just as they'd left it in 1979. it was empty of furniture, and immaculate. i heard a car pull up in front, i opened the front door and peered over the flower garden out front, to see an unfamiliar new car, and my older brother and his wife emerging to greet me. my brother took me out to the car [metaflake reddish/orange Porsche station wagon model that doesn't exist in north america] and we went to the local home depot store, and inside he pointed to a humidifier high upon a shelf over my head, i was possessed to reach up and grab the thing to pull it down and examine it up close. it started making an unpleasant A/C mains hum which bugged me, until it started emitting a blast of thick cold moist air that included water bubbles the size of snowballs that floated upwards in the air before popping like soap bubbles. i heart a farting noise come from the back of the machine so i turned it around and found a 3" aperture with a metallic speaker in the center, every few seconds it would emit a fart noise that sounded like a robot farting [metallic], and people standing behind me heard and saw this and laughed. then i went back home and was tired, so i walked into my folks' old master bedroom to sleep but i found my younger niece's husband in bed already, and my entry awoke him, he greeted me warmly and at that point i awoke.