Page 50 of 60 [ 952 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 60  Next

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2023, 4:32 pm

Aspinator wrote:
It plucks me on how mice are portrayed as these adorable creatures by the media (there are plenty of cartoons that portray mice as likable creatures). I have to set numerous traps in the Fall as when its starting to get cold outside mice want to come inside.

I'm against animal cruelty. Killing a mouse is animal cruelty. Is there a way you can deter mice? Or setting humane traps? I don't think animals should die because of humans. We invade their homes by cutting down trees and forests, but we don't want animals invading our homes?
(Doesn't mean you're a bad person or anything, as most people set traps to kill mice and rats, but it just upsets me to think of all the poor little mice and rats out there that will be killed by traps or poison tonight).

Yes, tree-hugger here.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2023, 10:13 pm

Mondays.

We should boycott them.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2023, 1:55 pm

Reckless drivers

Off leash dogs

Defecation failure or fecal incontinence

Getting micromanaged or cross examination

Wet shoes

Extreme temperature

"Huh" and "what" instead of "excuse me"

Getting ordered around or laughed at

Failure to sleep

Lil dipshits talking too much and too loud about nothing

Financially broke

Lazy ass coworkers get away with everything because they are having sex with the boss

Exhausted all the time and physically weak and uncoordinated

Itchy

Sick

Feet hurt

Annoying coworkers voices

Name mispronounced

Tattletale tom trying to get me made redundant

Day laborers

Insufficient litterboxes

Honking drivers

Idiots ordering me to lift too much weight

Rude customers and slaves

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2023, 9:22 pm

When a series is cancelled before the story really ends.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2023, 5:47 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
When a series is cancelled before the story really ends.

Yes! This is a big one for me. Especially if it ends on a cliffhanger because the showrunners were counting on a second season.

----

On an unrelated note, something I find annoying is when I have a clear picture of an idea / concept in my head, but I cannot find the words. I am quite a visual thinker, so I tend to see an idea in my mind before I find the words to describe it to others.

There have definitely been times where I have been frustrated that I didn't have a notepad or a computer to quickly draw what I am trying to explain. It's just so much easier with a visual aid.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2023, 6:27 am

When you just want a rant and people start giving you advice.

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2023, 5:25 am

When someone repeats something you've said to them in the past, passing it off as their own original thought to others.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2023, 3:31 pm

When I write a post with a
repeated word and the same
repeated word ends up starting 3 consecutive lines repeated word

(Sorry, tried to demonstrate it as an example but when you want it to happen it is impossible to construct the sentence to make it happen). :lol:

Recidivist
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2023, 4:06 pm

People who talk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk
&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk
&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&
talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk
&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talk dont come up for air and talk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk
&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talktalk&talk&talk until your sensory overload ruins the rest of the day.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2023, 5:20 pm

passive-aggressive behavior

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2023, 9:23 am

When people say that exposure to the outdoors will cure my agoraphobia. That doesn't always work like that, especially if it takes more effort for you to mask while you're in public and you suffer with Scopophobia as well (which is the cause of your agoraphobia).

People just don't get it.

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2023, 1:41 am

Joe90 wrote:
When people say that exposure to the outdoors will cure my agoraphobia. That doesn't always work like that, especially if it takes more effort for you to mask while you're in public and you suffer with Scopophobia as well (which is the cause of your agoraphobia).

OK legit same. People always tell me my severe social anxiety and avoidance of going outside due to it will get better the more I do it, but so far in a year it's gotten worse in aspects. Agoraphobia w/ scopophobia sucks ass and is super hard to just "get over", especially if your experiences in public often go bad or the anxiety just never lessens and even allows you to get used to it. I also have people who stare at me at work because sometimes I obviously get anxiety from them looking at me, which is a weird reaction so they stare at me, and it doesn't help AT ALL.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2023, 1:43 am

Joe90 wrote:

I had social phobia in my twenties.
Not a skerrick to be found today.
Remain positive. :heart:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2023, 12:40 am

Pet Peeve - When people use WP and claim to be autistic but don't post anything related to being autistic like ever.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2023, 6:11 am

When people do those loud sneezes that make me jump out my skin every time.
The sneezes that go like WAAASSHOO!

It's more startling when the first part of the sneeze is loud and sort of like shouted out. When I sneeze I sort of go HA-CHOO, the first part not being loud and sudden. The second part is louder but still not as loud as some people make them.

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2023, 7:24 am

when people can't help themselves and tell you how you should think and feel.