Page 1 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2010, 10:25 pm

People I hate: The ones that cut you down every chance they get and then when you finally find something on "them", they go wild and try to kill you!...how selfish!
What do you hate?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2010, 11:09 pm

Those are the very people that I hate, as well.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2010, 11:49 pm

I hate people who manipulate me and deny it when I finally catch on. I also hate people who lie, because I have a hard enough time reading people when they're telling the truth.

17 Jan 2010, 1:04 am

Black and white thinkers. Nothing but self centered people, ignorant, shallow, don't respect your point of views and opinions, will keep arguing with you till you agree, and they don't listen when you correct them because they can't be wrong. So stupid.

bigblock
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Jan 2010, 3:39 am

I don't hate any one although I can't keep myself from hating what some people do.
We're all the same, its the choices we make that are diverse.
I have allot of trouble with people that feel superior to me. Those ones I instinctively Tear apart, but only to their faces and with witnesses. Guess its more or less instinct, not hate.

Wombat
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2010, 4:18 am

bigblock wrote:

No, we are not all the same. Some people are dumb as a box of rocks and other people are really evil.

If some guy likes to kidnap people, torture them to death and then eat their body parts I am not going to say "He made bad choices" or "He had a sad childhood"

If some super rich banker will throw old ladies out into the snow because they are a month behind in their rent I will not accept "business is business" as a reason.

bigblock
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Jan 2010, 4:58 am

Wombat wrote:
bigblock wrote:

No, we are not all the same. Some people are dumb as a box of rocks and other people are really evil.

If some guy likes to kidnap people, torture them to death and then eat their body parts I am not going to say "He made bad choices" or "He had a sad childhood"

If some super rich banker will throw old ladies out into the snow because they are a month behind in their rent I will not accept "business is business" as a reason.

Thats fair but we are all meat puppets one way or another. Tough to admit but...

Wombat
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2010, 5:41 am

bigblock wrote:
Thats fair but we are all meat puppets one way or another. Tough to admit but...

I am NOT a "meat puppet". I can court a woman rather than raping her.

I can do business with a man rather than killing him or even cheating him.

I can have this strange thing called HONOR.

I can say that my honor and my word are worth more than my own life.

Silly me....... Right?

bigblock
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Jan 2010, 6:05 am

Wombat wrote:
bigblock wrote:

I am NOT a "meat puppet". I can court a woman rather than raping her.

I can do business with a man rather than killing him or even cheating him.

I can have this strange thing called HONOR.

I can say that my honor and my word are worth more than my own life.

Silly me....... Right?

No your right. There is a vast chasm between people who behave without morals and those who feel bound by them.

But I don't hate those who do wrong by others, I fear them. And thats probably the safest way to feel about them. Because when involved in feeling hate, one sort of wanders toward the ways of the ones without morals.

Have you ever felt vengeful? Is that the domain of moral good? Or are you rotting inside like the one who your hating?

And this is what I meant by one way or another.

Wombat
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2010, 6:27 am

bigblock wrote:
Have you ever felt vengeful? Is that the domain of moral good? Or are you rotting inside like the one who your hating?
And this is what I meant by one way or another.

Oh yes. "I have a little list. They never will be missed" as Gilbert and Sullivan once said.

Well I have a REALLY BIG list and if I was "Der Fuhrer" then they would be getting a knock on the door. Real soon.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2010, 12:30 pm

People who are in a hurry to get rid of me and send me on my way. :(

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2010, 1:27 pm

RightGalaxy wrote:
What do you hate?

The sort of people who use the religion's label out of personal convenience, and not because they care about their deity.

Loons that go about telling people of other beliefs and life styles that they are either stupid or diserve to suffer.

People that blame victims.

Cyber trolls

People who discriminate with pride

Celtic_Frost
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Jan 2010, 6:04 pm

I hate people who tries to deny the existence of Autism and Asperger's and thinks we are just making excuses for our lack of social skills and whatnot.

CleverKitten
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2010, 6:12 pm

I hate people who constantly interrupt, or those who try to put words into my mouth, or try tell me what I am thinking/feeling.

Check out my blog: http://glanceoutthewindow.blogspot.com/

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2010, 6:22 pm

I just can't stand the fact that some people judge me before they get to know me, it annoys me and it upsets me and I could use yesterday as a example... they even posting stupid comments on my youtube :x

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2010, 6:31 pm

I hate people who take advantage of my parents' kindness and expect my parents to fix their problems for them. The majority of my family members are like that.