Post a random truth (about yourself)

Page 1158 of 1198 [ 19161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1155, 1156, 1157, 1158, 1159, 1160, 1161 ... 1198  Next

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 3:05 pm

Despite being pretty skilled with colors and application, I don't wear makeup. I think it is a beautiful art form for humans to explore. However, I just can't get over how unethical and unhealthy most products are, so I personally choose to wear none at all.

Adding: most ethically sourced / healthy products are really expensive.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 4:39 pm

I have an "OBSESSION" about amazing "synchronicities" associated with the original Arabic text of the Quran.

For my "mentality", the text of the Quran is sometimes completely "cruel" and "sadistic"... "Mentality" does not want the punishments described in Quran to be true!!

My "mentality" might name the "synchronicities" of the Quran "THE BIGGEST MYSTERY IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND"! !!

I "have" the urge to write about "inconceivable "synchronicities" associated with the original text of Quran"!

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2021, 12:09 pm

I have the "mentality" which thinks that all or almost all abrahamic religions are satanic at the core (or even worse than satanic...). "Mentality" despises pains, suffering, difficulty (at least larger one), sacrifice. Pleasure and comfort are one of the highest and elemental values for it.

I think that I "have no feeling of honour". My "mentality" is "extremely hedonistic and egoistic", at least in some way. It thinks that certain form of "hedonism" is necessary to be perfect and holy. Pleasure and comfort are not evil by itself. Pain IS EVIL by itself.

I have "profound religious OCD". My "mentality" might "despise" beliefs which caused "profound religious OCD" in me.

Erewhon
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2022, 2:18 am

I've never really been modern in all my life.
But recently i have become a bit modern, i have recently become modern with something extra,
namely the letter a, moderna. :wink:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2022, 6:56 pm

I have yet to receive my Moderna booster shot.

Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2022, 11:53 pm

My role model is Neil Armstrong.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 12:20 am

Somebody said i looked like this guy.

Also people have said this guy.

But that was years ago, I now have grown my hair out and look like this guy. ( I always thought so.)

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 12:32 am

Are they the same person? I can't tell.

Random Truth: One of my best school memories was when I ten. My teacher said I was allowed to write in pen instead of pencil because I had such nice handwriting. She gave me a special yellow pen, and made me a yellow bookmark with a lion sticker on it.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 12:35 am

Tom Hardy
Justin Timberlake
Jude Law

You really cant tell the difference? :o

Random Truth: I once stabbed somebody with a pen. In the hand. (lol.) When I was about ten. (age is sketchy :scratch: .)
Oh yeah, teachers always complimented me on my handwriting, (so neat) and drawing ability.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 12:49 am

No, I can't tell the difference except that the first one has thinner eyebrows. Maybe their noses are a bit different if I stare at them and study them but overall they look like the same person. Also I have no idea who Tom Hardy or Jude Law are. I know JT is a singer.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 12:53 am

Jude Law is in one of my favourite movies of all time.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 12:55 am

Well i have like a database in my mind of thousands of faces, I can scrutinize faces, and memory match- people, notice morphological patterns. I guess in that sense , (issabella) we're extreme opposites.

I notice that gestures and vocal tone and looks seem to match up in most cases. In other words, If person A resembles celebrity X, their gestures usually match, even the tone of their voice. I pay attention to all that. Especially when i see ordinary people who resemble celebrities, even obscure celebrities. I have a computer mind for that kinda stuff.

I dont know many Jude law Movies, (Raleigh) hes' just the closest celebrity , (in my mind.) that i can say i resemble. It has nothing to do with his acting ability. I probably cant name you one Jude Law movie. Nope. Not one.

Last edited by theprisoner on 14 Jan 2022, 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 12:56 am

Raleigh wrote:

Googles.

Ah, he was in The Holiday. I saw that in December. I kind of remember the face now.

Overall, I was a bit more smitten with the English cottage though.

The woman who wasn't Cameron Dias was cute too.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 12:59 am

Random truth: Jim Carey and Cameron Diaz in the movie "the Mask" was one of my favourite childhood movies.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 1:08 am

Raleigh wrote:

A.I. (2001) ? i think i might have seen parts of that, Stanley Kubrick project, but when he died, in 1999, it was taken over by Spielberg?.

Also Gattaca (1997), never seen it, but was actually gonna watch it, last year, but never did. I really can't think of anything else.... :scratch: was he in a 40s gangster movie? or is my brain just scrambled....

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 1:13 am

Gattaca.