Post a random truth (about yourself)

Page 1100 of 1198 [ 19161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1097, 1098, 1099, 1100, 1101, 1102, 1103 ... 1198  Next

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2020, 2:10 pm

Nothing unusual about my birth. Like me, my mom didn't get painkiller of any kind when she had kids. My mom had more kids though.

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2020, 3:17 pm

I have dual nationality but more loyalty to one than the other.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2020, 4:12 pm

My mentality likes words for poop, backside, anal opening, tooting, large intestine, especially if they are crude. It can make it laugh.

I may feel that I believe without a doubt that girls and women (at least pretty ones) do not poop, toot, poot, pee, do not have buttocks, intergluteal cleft and anus, also do not have lower digestive tract. It may think that appearances, sounds, smells, tactile sensations associated with (fictional according to it) existence of such a things (body parts or substances from the body and acts associated with them) are very complex hallucinations made by unclean spirits.

I watched programs about "aliens" quite long yesterday. During last night (from 27.04.2020 to 28.04.2020) I did not sleep at all despite getting quetiapine about 6 - 7 p.m. yesterday.

Today it is fifth anniversary of my first diagnosis with F21, F42.2, F84.5 together at the same time. And sixth anniversary of "bus trip" with another students during which I made about 300 photos of the commune in which I had never been before 28.04.2014 (the day that I made the photos) using smartphone.

AriaEclipse
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2020, 4:24 pm

I love drawing and painting even though I'm not very good at either.

My Tumblr

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2020, 4:36 pm

90% of my childhood memories have something to do with the colour yellow.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2020, 5:23 pm

I have no memories from very early childhood. Earliest may be from being about 2 - 3 years old. I am not so good in visual thinking, especially in 3D. I think rather in words and do often not need pictures in my imagination. I know that I do not have Kanner's autism. I may be "angry" because people like me in some countries may be diagnosed with learning disability or personality disorder instead of some sort of autism or pervasive developmental disorder. I have bizarre symptoms that should indicate autism and (or) mental illness.

I am not high-functioning in life as an adult who finished education. Education was easy for me, I liked writing by a pen, it was a pleasure for me sometimes. Now I write in notebooks really often. Since five years I wrote tens of notebooks (usually with about 120 - 192 pages). They may weigh quite a lot :)

I wrote about my "coincidences" in them often. I think that "coincidences" may be better supernatural or paranormal phenomena that UFO sightings. My mentality thinks that fear of eternal torture is the "emperor" among my problems.
I (and my family) received almost 2000 PLN (about 500$) that month thanks to social pension. There was thirteenth pension that month. It can help not only me, but also my parents and maybe siblings and grandmother. I did not saw the money which I get because mother or grandmother took the pensions (but, of course, they did not steal them). I do not know where they store my money from social pension.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2020, 5:55 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
My mother smoked all through her pregnancy.

So did mine, most did, smoking was viewed as glamorous back then.

My mom had the flu when she was pregnant was me. It was the year of the Asian Flu Pandemic

Just before I turned 3 I lived in a place on a bottom of an incline. Hurricane Donna caused a flood and my mom had to carry through driveway to rescue me. The driveway was occupied by hip deep rushing water at the time.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2020, 5:57 pm

Seems bizarre now but in 1985, aged 13 my friends and I would listen to the 52 year old, James Brown's Living in America album every Friday and Saturday night.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2020, 5:59 pm

The area where I first lived was slowly contaminated by carcinogenic fly ash, which eventually killed everyone who didn't move away. We moved away when I was five.

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2020, 6:02 pm

I'm having a spate of synchronistic posting ATM.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2020, 11:27 am

I read that in Greek the word "arsen" mean(t) masculinity or male. And for me the word "arsen" means gluteal region (which consists mostly of buttocks). The reason for forming neologism making "arsen" a word for rear end was the fact that first four letters of the name of chemical element with atomic number 33 makes rude, impolite British English word for buttocks or anus. Now I do not consider the word "arsen" a vulgarism or rude word. But without "n" it becomes crude in British English. "Arsenic" also means buttocks and their region for me, just as Polish word "arszenik" (which means white arsenic, arsenic trioxide). "Harszen" means for me provocatively bared male buttocks. It is a modification of the word "arsen" with non-silent "h" (pronounced like "kh" in English transliteration of Russian words) at the beginning and "sz" (pronounced like "hard sh", as in Russian) instead of "s". Arsenic is a very toxic element. Some of its compounds are stinky (like cacodyl). Human backside can be also stinky (anus and its surroundings and natal cleft). Poop can be really dangerous for health. Poop is something considered funny for me in quite many situations. Poop is eliminated via "arsenic". Flatulent gases also come out of the "arsenic" (opening in "arsenic" which is responsible also for expelling feces from the organism). Buttocks outside the gluteal cleft are usually not stinky, even when they sweat by themselves (although sweat from intergluteal cleft is stinky, smells like "old cheese", odor is quite nasty). But it think than "arsen smells". Only opening in it, its surroundings and separating furrow between the buttocks stink.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2020, 12:57 pm

When i was a teenager i was obsessed with serial killers

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2020, 12:59 pm

When I was thirteen I was obsessed with John Belushi and prayed to him every night, standing outside and looking at a specific star in the sky. I recited a poem that I'd seen printed by his wife Judith, but I can't remember it now.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2020, 1:56 pm

^ You must have been a sweet child :)
I used to have a imaginary friend called Jessica when i was 6 or so.

AriaEclipse
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2020, 3:24 pm

I still have imaginary friends even though people are always telling me I'm too old to have them.

My Tumblr

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2020, 4:02 pm

I think that I have never had an imaginary friend. I had not need of having him. In childhood I liked to imagine that I am a female (especially female human, a girl). It often might have been associated with sexuality, libido. Since about 12 years I am not into sexuality. I think that I might have autogynephilia in childhood. Younger women are often, usually, more pretty than men, even young men. Why female humans are so cute and gorgeous? But it is only when they are young (not babies) and not when they are seniors (whose appearance is often unpleasant to my nature). Has it something to do with the fact that human's life starts inside woman's body? Not man's body.

As a Catholic, I do not believe that Incarnation from Virgin was caused by sin or any other evil. I may be afraid that such a position is a heresy, but for my nature the belief that Incarnation was conditioned by guilt looks heretical and blasphemous. "It appears to make the sin a "parent" of The Son of The Virgin".