Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2009, 5:15 am

im up still, and its noon, and its been like that for two weeks now.

i went from sitting up till midnight, then sitting up till 3 in the morning, then 6, then 9, now 12.

if it wasnt for opening-hours and such stuff, i'd be fine w it tho.
now i have to make sure i wake up before stores close :(

zena4
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2009, 5:34 am

Come and play with us.
It's easy: you just have to put pictures.

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2009, 5:57 am

zena4 wrote:
Come and play with us.
It's easy: you just have to put pictures.

huh where?

zena4
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2009, 6:07 am

There: The blue thread
But there are plenty of colours, you can choose the one you want.

Twyll
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Aug 2009, 7:04 am

I do the same
It's 1pm and I'm still not asleep
I'll wake up at 9pm tonight... :pale:

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2009, 10:23 am

still up!

hehe

:/

zena4
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2009, 10:57 am

Go and do your shopping before it's closed again!

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2009, 12:46 pm

zena4 wrote:

i did, now im having pizza, and im watching moonwalker

tv3 here has michael jackson evening. moonwalker is a BIZARRE movie :D:D:D

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2009, 1:03 pm

ZEGH8578 wrote:
zena4 wrote:

I ate pizza some 30-60 mins ago, but now i will make popcorn, not to be rude, but IF you want to, can you send a pic of yourself doin' da crotch grabbin'? 8)

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2009, 1:07 pm

bdhkhsfgk wrote:
ZEGH8578 wrote:
zena4 wrote:

I ate pizza some 30-60 mins ago, but now i will make popcorn, not to be rude, but IF you want to, can you send a pic of yourself doin' da crotch grabbin'? 8)

no :D

actually, he doesnt grab his whole crotch, he just fondles it, and makes a grab-gesture

me and a turkish friend went around actually grabbing our whole crotch, in public, to piss people off :D

still no pics.

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2009, 1:16 pm

ZEGH8578 wrote:
bdhkhsfgk wrote:
ZEGH8578 wrote:
zena4 wrote:

actually, he doesnt grab his whole crotch, he just fondles it, and makes a grab-gesture

me and a turkish friend went around actually grabbing our whole crotch, in public, to piss people off :D

still no pics.

WTF, how did people react, did you get punished? :lol:

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2009, 1:36 pm

bdhkhsfgk wrote:
ZEGH8578 wrote:
bdhkhsfgk wrote:
ZEGH8578 wrote:
zena4 wrote:

still no pics.

pfff people dont react :D

one time, i saw a person laying face down in the middle of the road, in the middle of the city, between cars in traffic.
i walked on, and so did everyone else :/

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2009, 2:05 pm

ZEGH8578 wrote:
bdhkhsfgk wrote:
ZEGH8578 wrote:
bdhkhsfgk wrote:
ZEGH8578 wrote:
zena4 wrote:

still no pics.

pfff people dont react :D

one time, i saw a person laying face down in the middle of the road, in the middle of the city, between cars in traffic.
i walked on, and so did everyone else :/

I have been in your town as well, i have seen lots of beggars, tight traffic, smoking, drug use..

I have heard from my police uncle that the town i live in is the 2nd worst town in the country due to the same problems in your town, and mine only has 14,000 people in it :(

I have seen whores, narkomaner, people in fights..... one time i passed a narkoman that asked a drunk lady; "HOW MUCH?!" :?

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2009, 3:27 pm

yeah, i know, one dont expect to find junkies out in idyllic towns, i spent a year in ørsta, på møre :D
south for ålesund, the whole county has 10 000 inhabitants, but the town i cant imagine more than 5
and i did come across a party where they had more than enough "party goods" and apart from that, another group of harder junkies who hung around the one of 2 drinking places :D

i wouldnt say its THAT visible here tho, but now w the legalized begging ive come across a lot of beggars and also gypsies have arrived :D im fine w gypsies tho, as long as they stick to trying to sell cheap rings, and not run off w my wallet.

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2009, 3:33 pm

ZEGH8578 wrote:
yeah, i know, one dont expect to find junkies out in idyllic towns, i spent a year in ørsta, på møre :D
south for ålesund, the whole county has 10 000 inhabitants, but the town i cant imagine more than 5
and i did come across a party where they had more than enough "party goods" and apart from that, another group of harder junkies who hung around the one of 2 drinking places :D

i wouldnt say its THAT visible here tho, but now w the legalized begging ive come across a lot of beggars and also gypsies have arrived :D im fine w gypsies tho, as long as they stick to trying to sell cheap rings, and not run off w my wallet.

Ålesund is nice, a few friends of my mommas live there, i remember the accidents there for some while ago :?, i have been on the mountaintops, and i am amazed. My favorite places is in the flat mountains, the landscape is like the one you see in the movie, (a damn funny one to) "Slipp Jimmy Fri", the only downside is that you will have a hard time finding out where to pee and s***.

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2009, 6:48 am

I also want to inform you that the town i live in, Arendal, which is about 1-1.30 hours to drive to to reach Kristiansand is the most drug, mafia, "harsj" dominated town in this country, sadly :(