Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2009, 4:39 pm

I vaguely suspect that I'm not supposed to do this here, but I didn't see anything in the rules against it, and this is pretty important. My outside contacts are practically nil, and all of the no-kill shelters are full. I know some people around here live in Georgia or know someone who does, so:

Anyone want a cat or know someone who does in the Atlanta area?

My neighbors moved, and I ended up with the cat, but I can't keep him. He's super sweet with people, but he's not dog friendly (well, they said he had lived with a dog before, but he definitely doesn't like mine, so...), and he gets congested a few times a year, so being with cats isn't ideal either; it might just be allergies (he responds well to medication), but they're not sure and didn't want to chance it. He will follow you around, lay on you, meow at you, etc. Basically, he's kind of like a tiny, meowing dog, although he is ok with being left alone all day.

His name is Skunk. I promise, he doesn't smell bad; it's his coloring that got him the name. He's up to date on all of his shots, and he comes with his litter box, litter, food (canned and dry), bowls, brush, toys, and carrier. He is older (about 6 years old), so you don't have to worry about shredded shoe laces or hyperactive balls of fluff grabbing your ankles from beneath the couch, but he still has years left to give love. He's very cuddly and would love to be with someone all the time. I will even drive him to his new home if the distance isn't too far.

Skunk is adorable! And you (or someone you know) totally want(s) him.

Three years!