Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

amazon_television
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2009, 8:47 pm

:)

It cracks me up how they look exactly alike but one is literally three times the size of the other. Peep this, they camp out on the ends of my futon and the fat one weighs down the entire side of it while the other is totally unaffected :lol:

jc6chan
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2009, 9:22 pm

amazon_television wrote:
:)

It cracks me up how they look exactly alike but one is literally three times the size of the other. Peep this, they camp out on the ends of my futon and the fat one weighs down the entire side of it while the other is totally unaffected :lol:

Like a see-saw :lol:

ottorocketforever
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Dec 2009, 11:55 pm

There's just something about cats that I just love. They're just very loving creatures and accept you for who you are. :)

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2009, 12:43 pm

Shaye wrote:
I have a dog. His name is trevor. He's about 4 years old.
I tought him how to sit today =D

:lol: My dog sometimes refuses to do it... when it gets to doggy treats, she'd listen totally. :lol:
Does your dog know how to do hand shakes?

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2009, 1:34 pm

I have always loved animals and I do own a dog. He is a West Highland Terrier and he's 5 years old. I find that dogs are much better than friends. Dogs don't lie, steal, talk about you behind your back or cheat. When you cry, dogs are there sitting by you giving you kisses to make you feel better. Some people pretend to care when you are sad. I even donate yearly to Humane Society of the US.

If you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy with somebody else. (Don Omar)

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2009, 5:13 pm

Apple_in_my_Eye wrote:
Seems like many do, but not all. Personally, I find reading animals by their behavior intuitive. It's not like reading people at all (though reading people on an 'animal level' is another story).

Also, they have no guile or deceict in them. If they like you it's simple and genuine.

Yeah, it's so weird. I can't read most people at all, but have little problem with my dog!! !

My Roosevelt Terrier, Muggs has been my best friend for the last nine years, and the closest thing I'll ever have to a kid.