Which WP members would you wish to meet?

Page 10 of 120 [ 1913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 120  Next

tektek
Bronze Supporter
Bronze Supporter

13 Feb 2010, 1:25 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
syzygyish wrote:

Who are they?

the young ones :thumleft:

click

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2010, 1:28 am

yay! the young ones!

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

tektek
Bronze Supporter
Bronze Supporter

13 Feb 2010, 1:36 am

Descartes wrote:
tektek wrote:
Descartes wrote:
And last, but not least, I'd like to meet tektek because, judging from his profile picture, he's kinda hot. :wink:

that's very flattering, Descartes. you are too kind.

:oops:

but would you not prefer to meet me for my sharp wit (*cough cough) and extensive knowledge of things trivial to most?... :D lol

...also, i can't help but think you need corrective lenses more than i do! :chin:

It depends. Do you have any other pictures of yourself floating around that may possibly negate my prior judgment? :lol:

And I have caught on that you're extremely intelligent. I happen to like guys who have both brains and looks to match. :wink:

again with the flattery! i don't know what to say. :oops:

...and i don't know how to say this (for you are too kind)... it is only the female of the species that interests me in such a way.

:)

syzygyish
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2010, 2:02 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
syzygyish wrote:

Who are they?

You never heard of the young ones ! 8O

Awesome Brit com from the eighties ! :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A5N3S7pMI0[/youtube]

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2010, 2:26 am

tektek wrote:
Descartes wrote:
tektek wrote:
Descartes wrote:
And last, but not least, I'd like to meet tektek because, judging from his profile picture, he's kinda hot. :wink:

that's very flattering, Descartes. you are too kind.

:oops:

but would you not prefer to meet me for my sharp wit (*cough cough) and extensive knowledge of things trivial to most?... :D lol

...also, i can't help but think you need corrective lenses more than i do! :chin:

It depends. Do you have any other pictures of yourself floating around that may possibly negate my prior judgment? :lol:

And I have caught on that you're extremely intelligent. I happen to like guys who have both brains and looks to match. :wink:

again with the flattery! i don't know what to say. :oops:

...and i don't know how to say this (for you are too kind)... it is only the female of the species that interests me in such a way.

:)

I figured as much. I'm just saying that I find you attractive. I wasn't expecting you to return the favor. :)

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2010, 7:37 am

I'd also like to meet everyone...... But it would have to be some point in the future though and if you were to spot me, it would be so obvious because of the eyebrows and possibly the smile... :lol:

Christophe
Toucan
Toucan

13 Feb 2010, 4:44 pm

These are the main people that I can think of right now (though I would like to meet everyone):

Tim Tex
Miss Construe
Cockney Rebel
Keith
Spazzergasm
League Girl

I am a little discombobulated right now, otherwise I would have found a way to make a master list of everyone on the site and mention their names. I want to meet you all (never met an Aspie over my youngest brother's age-9 yo-yep he's an aspie too).

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2010, 2:22 am

Christophe wrote:
These are the main people that I can think of right now (though I would like to meet everyone):

Tim Tex
Miss Construe
Cockney Rebel
Keith
Spazzergasm
League Girl

I am a little discombobulated right now, otherwise I would have found a way to make a master list of everyone on the site and mention their names. I want to meet you all (never met an Aspie over my youngest brother's age-9 yo-yep he's an aspie too).

(((Hugs)))

I can't believe you added me.

tektek
Bronze Supporter
Bronze Supporter

14 Feb 2010, 4:35 am

Descartes wrote:
I figured as much. I'm just saying that I find you attractive. I wasn't expecting you to return the favor. :)

i will say that you are very kind, and thanks again :)

MyWorld
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Feb 2010, 5:47 am

I'd like to meet anyone on WP

b9
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2010, 7:59 am

i would like to meet the WP server. i could just plug in my I/O leads and import all the data necessary for me to be satisfied i know it in about 3 mins.

my ram banks are quite outdated however and i suspect i would be swamped with data to the point of overload rather quickly.

Christophe
Toucan
Toucan

14 Feb 2010, 11:22 am

To MissConstrue:

I appreciate the hugs. I added you to that list because you seem to be an interesting person, and one of many people on here that offer an intellectually stimulating conversation and challenge. Since I am not very good at the whole reciprocity thing and returning hugs (YET-in time i will), I will just stand here, blush, and give an awkward smile in return (until I get over shyness and learn to interact in a more appropriate and effective way). (would a smile and handshake or something else like that work for now?)

To Everyone else:
Sorry I couldn't find a way to add all of your names. I am on a work computer right now.

Blindspot149
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2010, 1:21 pm

Well, after that last few days, I think I'd quite like to meet Spokane Girl/League Girl but ONLY after stalking her for a while and ONLY if she wore the baseball uniform.

I really love her new avatar

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2010, 1:24 pm

Blindspot149 wrote:
Well, after that last few days, I think I'd quite like to meet Spokane Girl/League Girl but ONLY after stalking her for a while and ONLY if she wore the baseball uniform.

I really love her new avatar

theimperiousdork
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2010, 10:33 am

Of course, I'd like to meet everyone in WP, but I would like to meet the following first:

theimperiousdork
alex
iamnotaparakeet
superboyian
Tim_Tex
TallyMan
jennyishere
Ruennsheng
Erminea
Tomasu
jc6chan
psmaster
DukeGallison
sinsboldly
Strapples
Stinkypuppy
DaWalker
CockneyRebel
ProfessorX
AtomicKaiju
PikaYoshi
tektek
bdhkhsfgk
MissConstrue
syzygyish
Roxas_XIII
Klint
Spokane_Girl
Maddino87
McTell
mjs82
i_wanna_blue
AnonymousAnonymous
Makuranososhi

...the list goes on and on...

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2010, 11:26 am

theimperiousdork wrote:
Of course, I'd like to meet everyone in WP, but I would like to meet the following first:

theimperiousdork
Roxas_XIII

...the list goes on and on...

How have you not met yourself? :lol:

Anyways, if you're ever in Laramie, dew drop inn.

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.