Page 2 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

pat2rome
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2010, 5:22 pm

Yep! I love it when I realize "Wait, this makes no sense/this is not my bedroom" in the dream. Then, I do whatever I want. I've also figured out how to manipulate what happens; I can call someone's name and they'll walk around a corner to me. It's awesome!

SpongeBobRocksMao
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2010, 5:46 pm

I usually only remember parts of my dreams, however, on some occasions, I can remember my whole dream. :)

SpongeBobRocksMao!

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2010, 7:14 pm

I have a fantastic memory when it comes to my dreams. I can remember in detail dreams I had when I was about 4. Dreams are also my BIG INTEREST OF ALL INTERESTS so I would remember them wouldn't I.

kathryn_7
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Feb 2010, 4:07 pm

almost never

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2010, 4:13 pm

I had a weird dream where one of my old high school mates joined this forum and sent me a PM telling me "I know you like talking about your AS here but don't talk about me here please."

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2010, 1:16 am

League_Girl wrote:
I had a weird dream where one of my old high school mates joined this forum and sent me a PM telling me "I know you like talking about your AS here but don't talk about me here please."

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2010, 2:15 am

auntblabby wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

Why do you always reply like this? Why the line?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2010, 8:56 am

League_Girl wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

Why do you always reply like this? Why the line?

if you don't like the line then there will not be a line- howzat?
i am technologically challenged, i can barely make this website thingy work. the original purpose of the line was to delineate between quotes and posts [in the "post a reply" window] better. this is not particularly user-friendly unless the user happens to be an expert in html code. i am not. my cat knows technical stuff better than i do, and would be an expert compared to me. the composition window for posting looks nothing like the posted window, this confuses me.
are you offended?

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2010, 12:26 pm

No I am not offended. It was just confusing because for a while I thought it was your signature because there is always a line and the the user's sig after they make a post. So when you put the line and then did your your response, it was confusing. So I thought you were going around quoting peoples posts only. Then I realized those signatures I thought were your responses.

No one has ever done it that way before is all.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2010, 4:43 am

League_Girl wrote:
No I am not offended. It was just confusing because for a while I thought it was your signature because there is always a line and the the user's sig after they make a post. So when you put the line and then did your your response, it was confusing. So I thought you were going around quoting peoples posts only. Then I realized those signatures I thought were your responses.

No one has ever done it that way before is all.

the world we all live-in is one big ball of confusion.

musicboxforever
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2010, 7:57 am

Yes, I sometimes have very vivid dreams. I only really have nightmares though when I take Night Nurse when I have a cold and can't sleep. That gives me crazy dreams.

Last night I dreampt that I was in an old farmhouse. I was waiting on a friend and the wood panels on the walls were covered in ornate carvings. I woke up amazed that my imagination had conjoured up such vivid and realistic woodwork. It was bizzare.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2010, 10:26 am

I remember a pleasant dream from last night, after having coffee before bed. My friends and I were in Heaven, dancing around with one another. There was this bright light, and everybody was wearing white.

pat2rome
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2010, 10:52 am

My roommates and I were talking about dreams last night, and I was reminded of a funny one I had.

I had forgotten to turn off my iPod before I fell asleep, so my music was still playing. It turns out that it gave my dream a soundtrack! I was driving in my car with a very attractive girl, and Panama by Van Halen was playing. Then, that song ended. The next song was Love Is A Battlefield by Pat Benatar. I got really embarrassed and tried to change the song. Naturally, that didn't work, so I turned off the radio. The music didn't stop. I even took all the CDs out of my CD player. I was getting really confused, and then I woke up and realized it was my iPod playing music that had entered my dream. It cracked me up.

I've done this on purpose several times since then, with epic results (one dream: a whole lecture hall of people singing Don't Stop Believing).

rmgh
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2010, 3:38 pm

pat2rome wrote:
Yep! I love it when I realize "Wait, this makes no sense/this is not my bedroom" in the dream. Then, I do whatever I want. I've also figured out how to manipulate what happens; I can call someone's name and they'll walk around a corner to me. It's awesome!

I've done this once, coolest dream ever. I'm hoping I manage it again.
pat2rome wrote:
My roommates and I were talking about dreams last night, and I was reminded of a funny one I had.

I had forgotten to turn off my iPod before I fell asleep, so my music was still playing. It turns out that it gave my dream a soundtrack! I was driving in my car with a very attractive girl, and Panama by Van Halen was playing. Then, that song ended. The next song was Love Is A Battlefield by Pat Benatar. I got really embarrassed and tried to change the song. Naturally, that didn't work, so I turned off the radio. The music didn't stop. I even took all the CDs out of my CD player. I was getting really confused, and then I woke up and realized it was my iPod playing music that had entered my dream. It cracked me up.

I've done this on purpose several times since then, with epic results (one dream: a whole lecture hall of people singing Don't Stop Believing).

I love your dreams.

capturingtheforfeit
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Feb 2010, 6:43 pm

I remember the most tragic and saddistic dreams :(

Kajjie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Feb 2010, 1:19 pm

MONKEY wrote:
I have a fantastic memory when it comes to my dreams. I can remember in detail dreams I had when I was about 4. Dreams are also my BIG INTEREST OF ALL INTERESTS so I would remember them wouldn't I.

I also have a big interest in dreams. I record mine, although sadly I don't record all of them as the more I record, the more I remember and it takes too long to record them all. Also, the problem with remembering more dreams more vividly is I then recall nightmares in great detail where I would otherwise forget. But they are a big interest. I cannot recall any dreams from age 4. I can recall dreams from my early childhood but not that young: my earliest would be around age 7 I think.