This annoying thing happens all the time!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Withdrawn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Feb 2010, 12:45 pm

Aaahh, I'll get mad soon!
Every time I write long posts on WP, I always happen to click at a button. Always that button! Always long posts! Then I come to a site with free photos, and there was that time I had been spending wasted. :evil:

Does this happens to you often?

willmark
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2010, 1:19 pm

Withdrawn wrote:
Every time I write long posts on WP, I always happen to click at a button. Always that button! Always long posts!

Ok. You're leaving out a little of the imagery here, but I assume you are talking about when something times out, or you get some server error, and your long post vanishes into cyberspace. I don't know which button is eating your lunch, but I suggest that when you enter a long post that you are concerned might vanish with the button click, that you first copy and paste your post into something installed on your PC like MS Word, notepad or wordpad, before you click the send button, and then if it eats your post for you, you have a second copy of it, and you can paste it back in and try again. It saves you a lot of stress, and might avert a potential meltdown.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2010, 2:23 pm

Withdrawn wrote:
Every time I write long posts on WP, I always happen to click at a button. Always that button! Always long posts! Then I come to a site with free photos, and there was that time I had been spending wasted. :evil:

Does this happens to you often?

No. You should start copying and pasting your posts to word pad or something before you hit the submit button. So that way if you get that error, you can paste your post again and try again.