talk about your own characters if you have some.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2006, 6:00 pm

and another forum from jetfox this one is about characters that you have created if you have created characters.

i'll start with a few of mine.

oh this is one of my pics of her it's kinda old but this is around the time that i could draw her i can't anymore for some reason.
Torch W. Burner
gender if you can't tell: female
type: good
torch 2 version bio in a nutshell.
basicly in t2 torch is the controller of eveything fire and related to fire like volcanos and such. and fire is her element but you probably guessed that. she is the main character of t2 and is a battle weapon [which is a cyborg like thing but not so much hard to explain with a few words] and is very powerful.
facts about torch: she's the one character that i've change the appearance the most, at first she had blonde hair, lighter blue eyes, and lighter skin color and wore blue jeans and a black sleaveless shirt. but once i changed her to what she looks like now i used her old design to make blue and every bit of the story line with her old look was cut right out of the story the story now has her with black hair, dark skin, and dark blue eyes from birth.
hedgehog wars version
in this story she is a in short a weapon of mass destruction created by zenith and his team. she also wields fire but has less control over fire or things like volcanos. she is the most powerful thing in the story and is hunted through the whole thing. also she is a sonic type hedgehog in this. i don't have a picture of her like that though.

Image Image
i'll just say this that all the pics i'm posting on here are mine.
Narcore
torch 2 bio
narcy was orginally a little idea i had to combine three of my fav characters into one it might have origanated from the idea that said that i was like cloud seph and ansem\xehanort put together, or it might be just a weird idea that just poped into my head.
anyway at first narcy was just that an experiment made by hojo to see if he could make a person out of three others. narcy's story just kept getting more longer and complicated each day after that.
though the organal idea was kept he now is a type-x which is basicly a being created by the cells of million of other people, animals, and other stuff and is built around a system of wires, when complete they are super powerful and blood thirsty so they normally kill their creator. they are also noticeable by some blue lines that appear under their eyes, on their foreheads, and arms and other places, these lines called viens glow bright blue when the type-x builds up power. it looks really cool.
also narcys cell set up has also changed his domante cells are now seph's, cloud's, and zenith's.
facts about narcore
narc has only gone through two domante apperance changes which are the above pics the newer one is the one with the silver coat, in that picture he is at his "final stage" which is when the viens appear but i forgot to draw them. the only place that he has the viens is on the backs of his hands, under his eyes, and on his forehead, no other places are known because he rarely takes his jacket off well at least no other charcter has seen him with it off.
you can blame xemnas for his new hairstyle because the instant i saw him take his hood off i almost dropped the controller on the ground, and said "omg he looks like narcore only older!" and if you don't count the spikes on top of his head in the first look they do look very simalar.
and i hand no knowledge of xemnas before i created narc so i didn't copy his hairstyle they copyed mine. byt i really don't mind sense xemnas is a cool character i'll let it side.
hedgehog wars version
in this he is still made up of seph, cloud, and zenith's cells but his personality is completely oppisite, in hw he is a fun loving crossbreed that loves to play loud music in his semi and he calls zenith zeny. he is one of the characters that helped zenith build torch. he is not a type-x in this story though.

sorry i talk to much sometimes, i tried to go as basic as possible.
oh and i have tons more characters 38 or 39 i think but i'll only put down the more favored ones.