Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2010, 9:09 am

IF all the nice people on WP are nice in RL. :-) I'd hope so LOL! I think alot of you are very nice or you come off as nice through your posts etc. here on WP but I also (looking at my track record) how things would go face to face as friends or a relationship. (no offense) but sure you might say you're into example videogames/psychology etc. but just because I play games doesn't mean I want to hear about some franchise I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT LOL! (had a friend talk about the Tales Of series alot) Also getting stuck in videogames I frequent messageboards sure we might play the same games but would you mind me bugging you 24/7 (not at night mind you) just alot of questions of I'm stuck on X boss in Y game how did you beat him what strategy did you use etc. Perhaps you have career goals and are in College GREAT (I actually wouldn't mind learning a little of what you are whether I'm studying it or not). In a relationship would it be of concern I choose to stay home and do my school work/research paper instead of going out like your NT friends? (Sure IMO I wouldn't mind maybe once a week or whatever but on my terms would that be a problem?) LOL! I'm not sure. What are your thoughts to some of these questions? :-)

Ebonwinter
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2010, 9:30 am

I myself try to be nice on and off line it is part of my personal code of honor

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2010, 9:54 am

I do the same thing.

Thanks for the compliments!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2010, 11:09 am

I'm a very nice person. Thank you. :)

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2010, 10:39 pm

zeldapsychology wrote:
IF all the nice people on WP are nice in RL. :-) I'd hope so LOL! I think alot of you are very nice or you come off as nice through your posts etc. here on WP but I also (looking at my track record) how things would go face to face as friends or a relationship. (no offense) but sure you might say you're into example videogames/psychology etc. but just because I play games doesn't mean I want to hear about some franchise I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT LOL! (had a friend talk about the Tales Of series alot) Also getting stuck in videogames I frequent messageboards sure we might play the same games but would you mind me bugging you 24/7 (not at night mind you) just alot of questions of I'm stuck on X boss in Y game how did you beat him what strategy did you use etc. Perhaps you have career goals and are in College GREAT (I actually wouldn't mind learning a little of what you are whether I'm studying it or not). In a relationship would it be of concern I choose to stay home and do my school work/research paper instead of going out like your NT friends? (Sure IMO I wouldn't mind maybe once a week or whatever but on my terms would that be a problem?) LOL! I'm not sure. What are your thoughts to some of these questions? :-)

It wouldn't be a concern for me at all. But I have tried to be friends with someone who thought they could monopolize far too much of my time and they failed. I am kind and considerate of others and I don't mind being a friend, being there for them but they have to be reasonable and not be overly demanding. Some people have issues with that no matter how nice they maybe their too damn needy.

bigdave
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Apr 2010, 2:08 am

I usually try to be nice to everyone but sometimes when I'm tired or frustrated I can take it out on someone else. Also when someone is an ass to me I cant help but to be an ass back to them.

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2010, 10:21 am

bigdave wrote:
I usually try to be nice to everyone but sometimes when I'm tired or frustrated I can take it out on someone else. Also when someone is an ass to me I cant help but to be an ass back to them.

I'm not typically mean or abussive to my friends when I'm frustrated or tired. But yeah, when someone acts like an ass/jerk with me, or betrays me, I can definitely give it right back to them.

Taupey

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2010, 3:17 pm

I think my online personality pretty much matches my actual personality; albeit I do tend to be a little more vocal online because I have more confidence expressing myself in writing/typing than actually saying it.