What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 475 of 497 [ 7937 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 472, 473, 474, 475, 476, 477, 478 ... 497  Next

Radish
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 12:48 pm

All my dreams are weird. Last night I dreamed I was panicking because I was going to be late to my class at university. --- I certainly would be late as I left Uni forty years ago!

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 2:34 pm

The other day I had a dream that I saw a video of me from when I was still in special ed. for "ADD" and I could tell that I was very obviously autistic, and I spent the remainder of the dream pissed that I didn't get diagnosed during that time. Very benign, but still a weird thing to dream about. lol

I think it's because I've become painfully aware lately that I can't mask well, and am wishing I was diagnosed as a kid so I could have gotten support which would allow me to function better in society as an adult.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 4:04 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
The other day I had a dream that I saw a video of me from when I was still in special ed. for "ADD" and I could tell that I was very obviously autistic, and I spent the remainder of the dream pissed that I didn't get diagnosed during that time. Very benign, but still a weird thing to dream about. lol

I think it's because I've become painfully aware lately that I can't mask well, and am wishing I was diagnosed as a kid so I could have gotten support which would allow me to function better in society as an adult.

Funny. I had a real experience almost the same as that when I was still in grade school.

When I was like in third grade grownups took me to a then new outdoor park (Wheaton Regional Park its still called) that had stuff for kids including an actual silver metal airforce jet - repurposed as a jungle gym for kids to play on. But when I walked around on it I was scarred of falling off and getting hurt.

Three years (but a million years in kid years) later I was in sixth grade, was in school, and some gentleman was making some presentation in the classroom that involved showing a home movie he took of...kids playing on the jet fighter in Wheaton Regional Park. And among the twenty little kids on the movie screen playing on and around it I recognized myself in the movie.The guy just happened to pick the moment I was there three years earlier to film the jet plane thing that I played on! And there was my younger smaller self in it. I was about to get up and point that out, and say "HEY...thats me in the movie...the kid right there." but then I noticed how weird my 3 years younger self was acting (deliberate, fearful, looking over the edge of the thing) when all of the other kids on the film were racing about carefree. And I got really embarrassed. Too embarrassed to go through with the urge to shout "hey thats me in the film". So I kept my mouth shut.

Not sure what the lesson is. Its just a lousy childhood memory.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2022, 11:47 pm

i dreamt i was in bed one morning after awaking, i felt a sting in my right hand's index finger and thumb, so i looked down and examined them closely, at which point i felt a sharper stinging and a slit opened up on my index finger tip, and out slid a #10 scalpel blade, then followed by a #15, then a #20 blade. i spread open the slit and looked inside my finger, saw a line of blades forcing their way out one by one, sometimes they came out in multiples. curiously there was no blood despite the cut. then my right thumb did the same thing. while i was dreaming, i was aware that this was no ordinary dream, it had a an extraordinary lucid quality but just the same i still was trapped in it, it was as vivid as being wide-awake. finally after about a hundred expelled blades, the dream ended. it was the first dream where i asked myself (in the dream) "why is this happening to me?!"

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2022, 12:22 am

auntblabby wrote:
it was the first dream where i asked myself (in the dream) "why is this happening to me?!"

Interesting.
Sounds like something which could be a project for a beginner in film school.

:arrow: And with this topic being high on the recent posts list, I'll add content;

Tuesday night offered several dreams with model railway content.
Only one I can remember any detail of had where I was visiting someone who had built their model railway layout primarily as the setting for playing miniatures games of classic Japanese monster movies.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2022, 12:46 am

i dreamt i was on a city street in the medium-distant [perhaps 10 years out] future, samurai-like beings were swarming all over the city with the citizenry cowering in fear of them. there were yellow samurai and much bigger and meaner red samurai, one yellow samurai was caught in some kind of hanging trap set by the reds, and one red samurai swaggered in a leisurely manner towards the trapped yellow, bellowed insults at him, told him he was going to make him suffer. then he pulled out a shortened samurai sword and cut him up piecemeal, blood squirted and sprayed all over the place while the poor yellow screamed in pain, then after chopping off all his limbs [sending them flying in all directions] and flaying most of his yellow skin, he started disemboweling the yellow samurai, inside his abdomen were not the usual blood and guts but instead butcher-quality cuts of fish and chicken and other types of meat, which the red samurai scattered all over the sidewalk.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2022, 2:01 am

i dreamt of the drummers in a "battle of the drummers/bands" happening in a big gym. i settled on an unnamed wrong planet member dressed in all white, she was blonde wearing white leather high heels. her boyfriend was beside her and giving her tips, they noticed me watching them and the boyfriend kindly stepped out of the way so the woman could demonstrate her hi-hat foot technique. i asked them a few questions then i noticed a big-band drummer to my left who resembled the late actor steve railsback. then i dreamt i was trapped in my apartment in the downtown of an unknown city similar to tacoma, WA. on the roof of the building across the street from my apartment was a madman dressed all in green, with a 12 ga. shotgun who was blasting anybody on the street below with bb-shot. i carefully witnessed this for a while while out of sight of the madman, standing on the other side of my apartment building, i had a pair of binoculars with me, a cop noticed me with the binos and paid unwanted attention to me when i spotted an attractive couple, when he the cop was supposed to get off his tuchas and get that shooter. so i went back inside and hid in my apartment. i heard a commotion in the hallway and was steeling myself for an invasion by the madman when the door opened and it was my neighbor with her daughter, she was stepping out to take her daughter to the doctor for some reason, i asked the woman if she could put that off for a bit and just stay here and protect me, to which her daughter angrily shouted "NO WAY!!" then i awoke.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2022, 10:51 pm

There were two people, a man and a woman, visiting me. I think they were therapists or social workers. They basically treated me like a 4 year old, watching me as I sat and drew at a table, and the man started singing a childish song that made me cringe. Then the man noticed I had a display of Simpsons figurines and told me the plastic they were made from was poison and incredibly dangerous. I got very upset and said I didn't want to get rid of them because they couldn't be replaced, and he said I could keep them if I wanted to die from all kinds of diseases or something like that. Then I flew into a huge rage and started to scream about how horrible and unfair the entire world was and how it was getting worse every day and that's all I remember. I woke up with a headache and an earache that lasted most of the day. My knees ached too for a while, for some reason. I was worried I getting covid or even monkey pox.

I think the Simpsons figures might have been because I'd been watching videos of funny moments from the show, like all of Homer's conversations with his brain, from the night before, and I do have a collection of figurines of most of the characters from the show stashed away. But the rest of the dream was just... I just can't.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2022, 5:04 pm

I had a dream this morning that was kind of strange. It was kind of switching back and forth between two different versions of the same time.

It was Christmas and I was at home. In part of the dream, the house is well decorated (far better than it was ever decorated in real life) and my family are still alive. The rest of the time, the house was empty except for me and with no decorations and the house needed work. I'd go from one room where my mother and sister were talking in a room full of candles and Christmas decorations into another room in which there were no decorations, the furniture was sparse and scattered around, and the floor needed sweeping. Of course, a minute later, that same room would be decorated, clean, and busy.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2022, 12:09 am

i dreamt i was visiting a new housing development in my county, "marijuana village" advertised with big billboards featuring a smiling pot leaf. i was at their "head" office with a street address of 420 Budd Lane. btw in waking life i live close to a real Budd Lane. anyways, the smiling boss of the place was handing out potted pot plants to all visitors, and i took one.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2022, 8:41 pm

It's another one of those dark worlds with towers and children.

This time, I was in a middle of some road outside such tower, wearing an all black lazy wear, and the wind was so strong...
It was a bright 'night' and I don't think there was a moon.

Except, I can fly, and in such world this time. Again.
Except this time I couldn't control the height and it's still akin to gliding.
I rose and went up really fast before sneaking on some building.

But I was reckless enough to not realize some huge old man was watching.
I went and jumped out of the way, fearing of getting caught. I woke up feeling like that.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2022, 10:06 pm

Dreaming characters/avatars of my past online life...

... That itself is bizzare because that never happened before. Especially not since it's been over 15 years now.

That my character was hopeless and captured.
That the character of my most admired person so far had confessed he has ADHD (which didn't happened nor is implied to be true).

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2022, 1:21 am

The last one was strange but pretty pleasant compared to some other dreams I've had lately. I was in some kind of a warehouse where people were crafting all kinds of handmade stuffed animals of animated characters, like Sonic and Animal Crossing and Loony Tunes. Apparently people were paying them to make customized characters for them. I thought about asking them to make me a stuffed toy of Penelope, the cat from the Pepe Le Pew cartoons, but I figured I could make one myself fairly easily since I have a Pepe Le Pew that I made myself (both in the dream and irl). Also I was a little worried they were going to be closed down for copyright infringement. I think the reason I had the dream was because I've been looking at handmade dolls Sonic and Animal Crossing and other characters on Etsy, and they looked really good but were insanely expensive. I know nobody would want to pay $157 for a handmade doll of Amy Rose that I made myself, no matter how much time, money and effort I spent making it.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2022, 3:55 am

All of my dreams are weird. Too weird for me to be able to describe them. Other than them being like a Salvador Dali painting on an acid trip.

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2022, 6:43 am

I dreamt I went to visit a racing driver I follow and he lived in a 6 storey house with his family. Although when I got there he seemed to be some kind of servant because his bedroom was tiny and right by the massive staircase.

I think I was a servant there too because I was told to put the washing out. I had to put it out in the lounge because the weather was too hot to go outside. There were some people in the lounge eating their lunch. I tried to put the rotary washing line up but it got caught in someone's plate of spaghetti bolognese. The man said he wouldn't eat his meal now it had got a washing line in it.

WTF :lol: :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2022, 7:42 pm

i dreamt i was in my bathroom looking at myself in the mirror, and i morphed into my late dad, and my hair started falling out, each time i looked at my/my late dad's reflection in the mirror, the expression became more dire and more hair fell out. then i noticed a painful large marble-sized red welt on the top of my head, i palpated it for a while then decided to pop it like a zit, very little pus/blood came out which frustrated me.