What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 487 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 484, 485, 486, 487, 488, 489, 490 ... 498  Next

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

27 Feb 2023, 8:46 am

Not mine but my daughter's:
In her dream, she was a male orange rectangle.
masculine!

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2023, 10:30 am

^^^most curious indeed. one would have to look up the meaning of rectangles and orange to get any info on that. google says "A rectangle, like a square, can symbolize inhibitions or 'squareness' in thinking. The rectangle personifies the idea of self-containment or being overly conservative. The message of the dream can be about overcoming self limiting ideas. dreaming of the color Orange signifies a desire for a more productive and creative life. together with the rectangle, it might mean your daughter is looking to take on new creative challenges in her work or personal life." :idea:

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2023, 5:56 am

The evening before, I asked for another spiritual dream with some message for me and I indeed happened to have one this very morning. More precisely, I dreamed I was obsessed with some catastrophe at sea and left my material body to take a closer look at it but I met there some group of people who were also having an out of body experience and told me I shouldn't by any means use this power of mine to merely satisfy my curiosity but to help others. Some time later, I was also told by one of them that although I'm not a sensitive person by nature, I am sensitive when it comes to all the things spiritual. And even later, I was taken by two of the women of this group to some "place of power" to take from it a tiny light ball - a ball of energy and I was expected to put it into my own head to improve my way of thinking but I didn't notice any special difference so I was informed in turn by one of those ladies that my brain works differently than the ones of other people and that my brainwaves are mostly the delta and theta waves :D

Last edited by Irulan on 01 Mar 2023, 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2023, 6:08 am

^^^that sounds like you were in heaven.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2023, 6:20 am

I haven't had similar dreams of spiritual sort for a couple of last months but it seems I start having those again :) Once when I described my spiritual dreams in some FB group dedicated to interpretation of dreams, one lady - very experienced in interpreting them - told me that during said dreams I visit astral realms because those are not mere dreams but my visits paid in such places. My last dream of this sort, also described in this thread, was about me visiting the afterlife "focuses"" viewtopic.php?f=24&t=125660&p=9125006#p9125006

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2023, 8:01 am

i would like to be as psychically attuned as you are.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2023, 9:30 am

Maybe try to dream lucid dreams and you will be able in this way to visit the astral realms? :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2023, 9:39 am

i've tried to lucid dream for decades and failed, i seem to lack something in my brain that allows it. i can't be hypnotized either.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2023, 9:59 am

Ask the Higher Power then to send you dreams with some spiritual messages for you - maybe it will work? Or - to get in the right mood - try reading some esoteric books or listen to The Hour of Enlightenment with Erik Medhus - I listened to the podcasts on Youtube and read the site of Elisa Medhus and soon Erik started to appear in my dreams :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2023, 5:26 pm

^^^wow, i think you really are in tune with the infinite, with the stars. the closest i could get to the stars, so to speak, was what i dreamt this morning, i dreamt i woke up and walked somehow into ellen degeneris' kitchen for breakfast, i reached up in a cupboard and pulled out a carton of mueslix and poured it into a cereal bowl, then got some milk out of the fridge. ellen walked in wondering what the commotion was, saw me and just stared at me like she didn't know what to make of me. i said words to the effect of "down the hatch!" and she said with a demented grin, "huhhhh??" "what does that mean?" and i explained it to her and she still said "HUHHHH??"

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2023, 11:23 pm

i dreamt i was exploring in a techy landscape, city buildings lit artificially with fake sunlight, it went on and on.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2023, 4:29 pm

I had a dream the other day in which I woke up and started to get out of bed but when I looked down at the floor, I saw a rattlesnake tail sticking out from under the bed.

I ended up catching the rattlesnake (not by hand) and putting it into a bucket so that I could relocate him to a local prairie dog town.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2023, 4:32 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i've tried to lucid dream for decades and failed, i seem to lack something in my brain that allows it. i can't be hypnotized either.

I've had lucid dreams off and on for years.

One of the most common types of lucid dreams that I have had involve reading something and then forcing myself to reread it. In every such instance, while it made sense the first time, it was just random garbage when trying to reread it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2023, 6:20 am

i dreamt i was with my family again, as they were when they were younger. there was tension in the air with them as though i were failing at some life task most seriously.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2023, 2:44 am

Here goes another - very realistic - spiritual dream which I asked for the evening before and which I had this night :) I dreamed I met two spirits of people who died before their time. One of those was a man named Robert who was a musician when still in flesh and he told me he lost his life because he was not careful enough and that after his physical death he was told he should be more careful because there were still some things he had to do on Earth as a mortal, some unfinished business. Another spirit was the one of a little girl named Alice who in my presence phoned her home to tell her... parents? grandparents? that she was going to attend some family gathering - I knew she meant by this that she was going to attend it in spirit, invisible, to protect her family :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2023, 8:22 pm

that sounds very real. i dreamt that i was with a WP friend and in some kind of school.