What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 143 of 498 [ 7960 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146 ... 498  Next

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2013, 3:33 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^
now THAT is the BEST kind of dream :thumleft: Image

Well, its a WEIRD thing for me. :P

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2013, 5:01 am

^^^
weird or not, happiness is a good thing :)

noxnocturne
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2013, 4:55 pm

I dreamed I was back in school and my class took a city transit bus all the way up to a library in Michigan.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2013, 9:37 pm

i dreamt that i was in some combination of my old army barracks and my old college building, full of students. all the walls and carpeting were orange. 3 sloppy-looking big men [one with red hair, one with white hair, one with black hair] dressed in green utility clothes passed out to all of us, a multi-page preparatory test [printed on orange paper] which asked a few prep questions to make sure we were ready for the big test. this prep test had a web address that if we pointed our browsers there, it would tell us how much we had to pay for each of our big tests to be baked in a cake oven to verify their authenticity. each of us would receive a slightly different test, so each of us would have to pay a different amount to bake our tests to check their authenticity. i sought out a counselor to ask about alternative, and as i walked down the hall i tried to avoid the red-headed big man, so i took a circuitous route through the front of the building back to the middle, and found my counselor who happened to be my older sister [as she appeared in 1990]. i asked her why i could not use the cake ovens conveniently located in my favorite stereo store, and she told me they didn't do our tests, only their own. :huh: then i awoke.

kembleman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Jan 2013, 4:53 am

Nothing is weird apart from myself

1.I saw a man with a brown paper bag over his head in a stance related to Solid Snake.
2.People walking by in front of my room
3.Being on a hill and seeing shadows of people conversing in conversation with a sunset behind them.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 4:56 am

what i can remember of it-

i was in some hospital which might be a mishmash of various hospitals i've worked in before- i was in an elevator with 2 other technicians, on the floor of the elevator was some oddly-packaged surgical ancillary equipment [scalpals, tubing, bandages et al] that were very securely taped to the outside of metal boxes, i had a hell of a time untaping all that stuff, and when i finished, the scalpel blades fell out of their holders and all over the floor, also had a hell of a time picking 'em all off the floor of the elevator. then the elevator stopped at the floor of the operating room, the other two guys left me behind with all the stuff, trying to get it out of the elevator- i tripped over the supplies as i existed the elevator [having shoved all the stuff out the door beforehand] and my scalpels scattered all over the floor of the operating room which incidentally was right outside the elevator door. nobody seemed to notice that we entered their operating room, even though the patient upon the table was awake and not yet being attended to by the nurses/docs. :huh:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 11:46 pm

i dreamt that i was in a lower rung of heaven- i visited briefly with my late parents/their friends, they showed me a house they prepared for me- it was a simple bungalow [from the outside] on a sparsly grassy plot of land with a simple rock border around it. there were trees off in the distance. it was painted or made out of gray stuff that resembled adobe but gray instead of brownish. i entered and found a much larger place than would be noticed from the outside, with multiple stories connected by staircases and elevated walkways, the upper stories were all lined with bookshelves groaning with books of every description. the lighting seemed to come from the very "air" inside the place, there were no light fixtures to be found. there was very little furniture, mostly box-like things here and there, at the right height for sitting upon. there were windows of a simple 4-quarter construction, no curtains. when i wanted to see something from afar [like wanting to watch tv] a holographic thingie would materialize in mid-air and i could observe whatever i wanted to see. there was no hunger or thirst or any other earthly bodily appetite, no need for sleep [no bedroom or bed, for that matter]. a person on earth would find this environment a bit alien but to me it was very comforting. then i awoke. :o

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2013, 10:41 am

I dreamt I was at work and my boss had come into my room and was sitting in the other chair with his head back and his mouth and eyes open. I didn't hear him because I was wearing earplugs. I couldn't tell if he was dead or just intently concentrating on something behind the equipment racks. Then I got my wallet out for some reason and managed to drop my driver's license off the edge of my desk, which is against a wall. When I climbed over to try to retrieve it, I found a whole huge space behind my desk that I'd forgotten about. There were some stuffed animals and drawings from my oldest's childhood back there. Then what I thought were solid walls on either side of me turned out to be curtains and when I pulled them aside, I was in a huge room and my boss's boss was sitting in a desk on the other side of the curtain where he'd been secretly spying on me for the past 7 years while I worked. I turned back around and my boss had revived and was helping a woman install a 1" videotape deck so that I could caption really old programs. I was crying because I really didn't like fooling with 1" tapes. If they com entirely off the reel, you have to thread them through backwards to rewind them.

Iccc
Butterfly
Butterfly

21 Feb 2013, 11:29 am

I dreamt I was in a box made of metal. Above me was glass with a small slit open to show me light above inside this compact box. Water starts to come up from below me and in my panic I start to ram myself at the glass above me. The water almost to my neck the glass breaks and I escape the metal box only to have water all around me. Quickly I swim upwards towards the light and make it to the surface. Looking about I see it is sunset and the sky is orange. A few moment later after looking happily at the sun I hear something fast moving along the water, looking to my side I see a giant metal door rushing towards me as it pushes waves to the side. I try to swim away, but it is so fast I can't escape and I am pulled into a pitch black world. Looking I can see myself perfectly fine, but the walls, ceiling and floor and completely black.
It is then that a meet this girl, she seemed to be wearing very formal and posh clothing for a girl. I can't tell her age but I know she is at least above her twenties, her clothing is that of a dark bluish grey with light grey trimmings, stitchings and such. Her hair is long going down to her knees and is coloured like that of platinum. She is very pretty from what I remember and she calls to me to come closer, I do so without a word because she sounded so nice. She asks me to lay my head on her lap as she gets on her knees and I do as she asks. Her hands then run along my scalp softly and through my hair, I love the feeling when someone does that and I become very calm and relaxed as she strokes and brushes my hair and head with her soft hands. I remember looking up at her, her iris's were bright red, I would say they were scarlet. Her face soft with a knowing smile and the top of her eyelids slightly drooped in a calm state. Her pupils were weird and instead of being round they were like vertical slits.
As she keeps stroking my hair she talks, telling me things like not to worry, that she was taking care of everything for me and that soon I would be hers forever. I'm not sure why but that idea sounded wonderful to me, she told me how only she understood me completely and knew what I truly wanted. She said how she would care for me well and how she would never let me go and everyone of her word were like a kitchen knife slicing through the melting butter that was myself.
Then my hair feels wet and the wetness goes down my neck, I'm slowly sinking into the darkness scared that she will be gone forever so I reach up for her, but she is too far up to grab. She smiles and tells me that she was simply taking me into her own and I should just give into it so that we could sooner be together, her words make me stop struggling and soon I am completely enveloped in darkness as she calls my name softly.

Then I wake up, groggy and tired like always.

Siblac
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Feb 2013, 2:46 pm

There was a little girl walking happily down a school hallway. She didn't seem to be paying much attention to the world around her. She was singing an obviously made-up song: "Today in school I learned about the ABC's. 'A' to be polite, 'B' to teach the 'B's -"
A man's voice interrupted from a nearby room, "Hey, what does it mean to be polite?"
"I DON'T KNOW, IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!! !", the girl bellowed. A door slammed.
Then I woke up.

seaturtleisland
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2013, 10:38 pm

There was a brief moment in my dream and I don't know how it turned into this. It started as some kind of war/assassin's creed type dream.

At some point I was witnessing or participating in some kind of blood ritual. I think I was witnessing it. There were a few different roles that people could fill in the performance of this ritual. At the end of it a random person would be splattered with blood from a woman on her period. That person would be designated to fulfill a specific role the next time the ritual was performed.

I remember the picture and the scene better than the details in this case. I can barely remember what happened but I remember the stage-like platform I was on and I remember that it was at night. I remember seeing the vaginal blood splattered all over someone's chest. I wasn't the one who got splattered.

It was brief, vivid, and bizarre but there were more pictures than details that I can remember.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2013, 3:39 am

i dreamt that i was in some sort of sci-fi movie only it was real, and there were these two women crew members [one a petite blond and the other a statuesque brunette, both wearing silver and copper "buck rogers in the 25th century spacesuits right out of hollywood central wardrobe] who hated each other's guts and would get into each other's faces at every opportunity. one fight they had, they fought over this weapon that looked like a tootsie roll only it was a yard long, and it had some kind of electrodes on each end, and both women got their hands burnt severely and their arms fried as well, and after these injuries, the tall brunette crumpled into a ball on the floor and bawled like a baby, while the petite blond stoically took her pain and made the best of her injuries which were worse than the brunettes, in that she also lost most of the use of her legs, so being the resourceful crewmember she was, she rounded up spare castoff objects found around the spaceship she was on, and assembled a wheelchair and ski-poles to help her move about, which she did very gamely. after a few days, she and the brunette healed from their injuries but the brunette still hadn't eaten anything and was lying forlornly at the same spot that she had been- the blonde took pity on her and lost her hatred, and came up to her and picked her up and carried her to sickbay with great tenderness. for the rest of the dream "movie" the two women were inseparable buddies. then i awoke. :huh:

Tango3
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Feb 2013, 3:58 am

I dreamt that I was on holiday with my family, we were staying in a quaint little house in England, London (I don't know why I knew it was London). It was a 2 storey building with the bedrooms on the second floor, I walked up into the room I assume was mine, and then the rest of the house changed into a skyscraper, but the room I was in stayed exactly the same. There was a door inside the bedroom leading to a car park (I have no clue why...). After awhile somehow I fell out the window and landed on another tall building; falling unconscious, I remember someone telling me something important, but I can't remember. When I awoke I got up, and fell off of the top of THAT building, I remember muttering to myself 's**t', and then I hit the pavement and 'died'. Suddenly it was pitch black, I couldn't move and I had a gripping panic that this was death, unending nothingness, except still aware. That's when I woke up in real life and was a bit dazed for awhile...

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2013, 6:19 pm

It was a nightmare.

Someone was trying to book a flight for me and I needed to give my Frequent Flyer number, but I just couldn't find my card. In looking for the card, I opened everything and made a huge mess. I just kept finding some other cards, not the one I was looking for. I got so stressed out by not finding the card and making a big mess that I didn't know how to tidy up.

Even after I woke up, the sense of stress didn't go away for quite a while. I think this dream reflects the state of mind I'm in during most of my counscious time.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2013, 4:54 am

i dreamt that in some wintery place that was all snowed-in, i was following my mother and father [in separate cars] down a snow-packed road in the middle of a blizzard, and she stopped next to a big snowdrift and got out of her car and followed my dad down a path past the snowdrift and simply vanished into thin air. i looked around for her for a while, then i went back to her car and noticed the keys were still in the ignition, and i wondered [in the dream] whether or not i should take the keys and lock up her car, when i vaguely remembered [in the dream] that in waking life it was my car now [i inherited it upon my parents' deaths a few years back]. then i awoke. :huh:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2013, 10:32 pm

first, i dreamt about going into a large hospital, finding the elevators, watching some elderly women struggle to get the elevator to leave the ground floor- it took them up and down but refused to take them to the floor they wanted, so they got out and angrily kvetched about the situation. in past dreams i was in the same building but it was myself that was being yo-yo'ed up and down and never getting to the floor i wanted. anyways, i then got into the elevator and it took me up to the 8th floor, where i got off, walked to the front desk and handed the clerk a blank piece of paper. there were other details but they evaporated before i awoke. then the dream segued into another one where i was in my parent's old house [they are long-deceased] when i heard a rustling sound in the kitchen, and i went in there to investigate, only to find some strange cat i'd never seen before IRL, who was busy chasing a mouse. i stood there in the middle of the kitchen, watching the mouse dart this way and that before finally jumping into an upright grocery bag in an attempt to get away from the cat, who promptly pounced onto the bag which violently expelled the mouse into the air before it landed behind the cat who whipped around and gobbled it, but it mightily resisted being swallowed, trying with all its might to pull itself out of the cat's hungry mouth, and i saw it clearly for the first time, it was snow-white with the biggest black mouse eyes i'd seen, and those eyes were pleading with me to rescue it from the cat, and it was screaming/squealing, and i had to avert my eyes and turn away and plug my ears. i had the impression that it was me i was watching being eaten by the cat and i couldn't do a damned thing about it for whatever reason is behind my ineffectualness in waking life. :huh: