What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 144 of 496 [ 7934 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147 ... 496  Next

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2013, 11:45 pm

Last night I dreamed that Johnny Depp and Tim Burton made a new movie together. Johnny Depp played an astronaut who got impregnated by aliens. I found this pretty amusing, to say the least. :)

Come to think of it, it's pretty similar to the plot of a movie JD actually did star in, called The Astronaut's Wife, which itself was weird for a similar yet different reason (don't want to spoil it; check it out for yourself. It's better than most people say it is.)

Brony2011
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Apr 2013, 11:48 am

Ressurecting this thread because I had a bunch of weird dreams last night, and I wish I could remember the details of all of it. Some of it is probably gone for good from my mind, but the rest might drift back later.

I remember being at a wedding and running off with the bride in one part. At another point, one of the bosses from my job was a school teacher, and he was having us take a test that required using four words or phrases to describe four works of literature that we had read, and then below that say what type of socks we were wearing.

I also remember being at a thrift store at some point, and I wanted to buy a record player, but it was missing the needle. Each part of my dreams also involved a different girl. No sexy times, though.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2013, 12:08 pm

Not sure, but it could have been one of these false awakenings where I get up from some kind of hammock, hanging from trees or a similar structure, tilted and twisted in some way incompatible with gravity. I usually have some numb body parts; often this includes an eyelid which refuses to open, though most of the time I can see fairly well through it.

Of course, at the time, this seems like a perfectly normal scenario to find when you wake up. I don’t figure out there’s something weird till I wake up for real.

Magnus_Rex
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2013, 10:45 am

I was at a place that looked like a mining pit, very similar to this:

[img][720:450]http://i.imgur.com/Wu3jbbx.jpg[/img]
Anyway, you see those circular "roads" along the walls? In my dream, I was walking on one of those. Part of it was enclosed by walls of stone (with large openings for windows), making a fairly lengthy corridor.

In the middle of the pit, flying and wnting to kill me, there was a 16 meters long (judging from my experience with Monster Hunter 3) red dragon. I ran inside the corridor and spent the dream rolling and jumping under the windows to avoid the dragon's fire and claws. It was an awesome dream, but I woke up before I could find a sword or missile-launcher to deal with the dragon.

Sorry for this terrible joke, by the way.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2013, 2:07 pm

Did you at least save the game? :P

Magnus_Rex
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2013, 2:20 pm

Of course! I already found a walkthrough on GameFAQs to defeat it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2013, 4:38 pm

Magnus_Rex wrote:
I was at a place that looked like a mining pit, very similar to this:

[img][720:450]http://i.imgur.com/Wu3jbbx.jpg[/img]

am I the only one here who thinks that looks a lot like a circuit board with a big terraced tunnel/hole in it?

Magnus_Rex
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2013, 4:50 pm

^ I did not see it at first, but now that you mentioned it, the image will never get out of my head.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2013, 4:53 pm

^^^
sorry :oops:

Magnus_Rex
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2013, 5:11 pm

Do not worry: that will probably lead to a dream where I fight dragon in a giant motherboard landscape. It will be the greatest dream I will ever have.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2013, 5:13 pm

^^^
I think a "TRON"-style dream would be awesome.

Magnus_Rex
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2013, 5:58 pm

Indeed. I need to watch Tron some day: I only know it from the game Armagetron Advanced. The trailers and photos I have seen look very dream-like.

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2013, 8:00 am

I don't remember much of it but for some reason I woke up singing "Most of my calories are calories from beer," to some kind of country-sounding tune. There was something about a cute guy with a beard in a convenience store, too. :? And I don't even like country music.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2013, 3:49 pm

Mindsigh wrote:
I don't remember much of it but for some reason I woke up singing "Most of my calories are calories from beer," to some kind of country-sounding tune. There was something about a cute guy with a beard in a convenience store, too. :? And I don't even like country music.

that sounds like it has some resonance in waking life. I am thinking of beer and beard and country music. like you recently met somebody or took a fancy to somebody?

Popsicle
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2013, 5:08 pm

The other day I dreamed my grandfather was still alive, only he looked healthier than he had when I knew him, and he had a goatee (which he never wore in life), and he was having a takeout meal with my aunt (his daughter.) Don't know why I dreamed that and it was sad to wake up and realize he wasn't really alive.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2013, 6:01 pm

^^^
that sounds like a "hello from heaven!" thing.