What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 83 of 497 [ 7948 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86 ... 497  Next

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

01 Aug 2011, 3:00 pm

chrissyrun wrote:
TechnoMonk wrote:
i love flying dreams

I don't have those. :(

Tell your brain to have one! They're amazing!

SonicMisaki
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2011, 1:07 pm

My dream was a blank. (Literally draws a blank.)

Beauty_pact
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2011, 2:30 pm

Three men, regularly dressed with plain, to me unfamiliar faces, 35 to 45 years old with short, plain haircuts and shaven faces, are cycling down a hill in the town I live in, while talking. At first it seems as if they are completely regular people, but then one of them mentions something about age, and another adds to it and points out that humans often do not live to more than around seventy, and while many live for much longer, they always die, with time, in [more or less] chronological order. Then the first that started talking about it gets surprised from hearing it, making a common sound that often is said, around here, if you get surprised.

Zen
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2011, 2:35 pm

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
I had a dream that a friend started hitting on me.

Me too. And we had a rather passionate kiss. And he was wearing a Speedo. 8O It was rather awkward. (Both in the dream and after I woke up.)

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2011, 3:44 pm

A trio of interesting dream fragments remembered from last night

1. I was ascending a futuristic tower in order to kill someone at the top (undisclosed reasons). For some reason I was very reluctant about my mission. I didn't complete it, that I remember.

2. I was back in my old kitchen job, but the environment was much nicer; bigger, cleaner, shinier, relaxed, almost serene. I also seemed to have healed all the really bad relationships I managed to form there, everyone was rather well disposed and appreciative towards me. Near the end of this dream fragment I noticed that I was suddenly making no progress, my mind was mushy and disorganised, I was getting no work done. It felt strange. I can't describe how this made me feel.

3. Adult. Was a bit too fuzzy to describe in any meaningful way. There was a woman, an incredibly powerful erotic charge, and the word 'Kundalini' prominent :chin:

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2011, 4:03 pm

Was walking in some spooky yard behind a high wall and climbing up that wall I saw a huge rat, about the size of a lamb. I couldn't run and felt like I was walking through mud. Before it even got to me I could feel it eating me alive.

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2011, 4:06 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
Well, I managed to fall asleep last night... I dreamed that I could fly. :)

Did you have wings by chance? Or like Superman kind of flying?

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2011, 6:19 pm

Moog wrote:
3. Adult. Was a bit too fuzzy to describe in any meaningful way. There was a woman, an incredibly powerful erotic charge, and the word 'Kundalini' prominent :chin:

Synchronistically stumbled across this game today http://www.myplayyard.com/mind-games/play-subtle-energy

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2011, 9:55 pm

Zen wrote:
TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
I had a dream that a friend started hitting on me.

Me too. And we had a rather passionate kiss. And he was wearing a Speedo. 8O It was rather awkward. (Both in the dream and after I woke up.)

Oh god... I just choked on my tea. 8O

pree10shun
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2011, 10:48 pm

I dreamt that a stanger was making love to me, a lady I had no idea who it was. I am straight sexually so its weird to have this dream. looked online and it says the dream symbolizes that I wish to embrace my feminine side a little more. It was a weird night to dream about it as I had a serious discussion about religion with a friend right before going to sleep :shrug:

Megz
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 12:56 am

A couple of nights ago I had a dream that one of my mom's friends had a baby and didn't want it, so she gave it to me. And I just took it with me everywhere and held it, and did all the fun baby stuff. It was really weird because I really don't like kids. At all. And in the dream I really liked the baby, and while I was asleep I was thinking, hey maybe this isn't so bad, maybe I do want kids after all. It weirded me out. 8O What does this mean?

Anyway, I always have really interesting dreams (and I remember them) whenever I take benadryl. So that's my recreational drug lol: two benadryl before bed whenever I'm getting bored with life.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 4:25 am

I had a dream I was in an Inception scenario (big clue I was dreaming) I remember lots of water. I might watch that movie a bunch more times to give my brain ideas.

I don't remember too well. At one point I was flying along a sewer on a magic broomstick, but it was just a broom handle with a mass of purple mushrooms growing at one end. It didn't have a brush. Pretty weird.

Henbane
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 10:05 am

I'm envious of everyone's dreams. I hardly ever remember my dreams these days.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2011, 1:30 am

Henbane wrote:
I'm envious of everyone's dreams. I hardly ever remember my dreams these days.

keep a memo recorder next to your bed, after awaking [right after dreaming] grab it and babble everything you can remember about the dream before the memory fades. the only way i can remember mine is to obsessively dwell upon major details for about a half-hour or so after awaking.

i dreamt i was in some humongous bureaucratic headquarters building of an educational establishment such as a large university or academy of some kind- everything was in a red/orange/yellow color scheme, with no visible windows anywhere, roomy yet clausterphobically crowded. i went into some side office and made my way to a locker in a backroom, and i opened it and noticed a bunch of paperwork in reams atop the top shelf in the locker, and as i was reaching to read some of it, some officious bureaucrat reminiscent of a college dean or vice dean came around the corner and told me to stop what i was doing and get the hell out of there post-haste, and grabbed all the paperwork, at which point i told him his behavior was undignified, at which point he dropped the paperwork and gestured for me to take it myself and leave his office. all the while this was happening, i heard a catholic women's choir in the background act as a greek chorus describing all that was happening in chirpy tones. i exited the office feeling embarrassed, at which point i awoke. :huh:

SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2011, 2:37 am

I dreamed I was running after the cats.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2011, 2:52 am

SammichEater wrote:
I dreamed I was running after the cats.

Running
To dream that you are running alone, refers to your determination and motivation in the pursuit of your goals. You will find success and rise above those around you. Alternatively, the dream may mean that you need to hurry up in making a decision.
Chase
To dream that you are chasing someone, signifies that you are attempting to overcome a difficult goal or task. You may also be expressing some aggressive feelings toward others.
Cat
To see a cat in your dream, symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. It also represents misfortune and bad luck. The dream symbol has different significance depending on whether you are a cat lover or not. Chasing after cats could mean several things, most likely one is chasing after what one wants but that the target is very reluctant to cooperate with one, but also there is a warning that one should be careful what one wishes for.