What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 84 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 ... 498  Next

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2011, 12:35 pm

I was sort of have asleep and I dream that I feel of a curb and then I actually physically jumped while I was in bed, haha, definitely woke me up/weirded me out.

wendyleigh
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Aug 2011, 3:10 pm

I remember my dreams for ages. I can remember dreams I had when I was like 5 and I'm 32 now. I have a reocurring dream about zombies. In the dreams, I'm always leading a group of people to a place I think is safe. Once we get there, invariably somebody leaves a door open or something and the zombies get in. My dream zombies are like old school Shaun of the Dead zombies that move super-slow, so as they find us they're just shuffling along. I'm standing perfectly still, trying to be invisible or whatever and one reaches out to touch me. As their hand makes contact, I jump awake. Ugh! It's not very restful.
I actually really love zombie-themed books and movies, so the raw material is there for sure. I had more of these dreams during really stressful phases recently while in nursing school. I guess they're stress dreams, where my patient population is so out of control that I have to hide from them! Ha! Ha!

emtyeye
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2011, 4:54 pm

I go into a big industrial type building with some kind of gizmo that I need a special air compressor fitting to put air in it. There are a lot of people working inside and they are all unfriendly and giving me the run around about where the compressor is. There are pipes and tubes and wires along the walls and floors and all kinds of high tech machiens. It is spooky and I decide to leave, going back the way I came in, but the place has changed and the door I came in is no longer there and I'm trapped. Then I'm lying in a bed or cot and think I have woken up but I then realize I'm still in the dream and get scared that I have passed over into some other dimention and am stuck there! Had a creepy feeling for some time after waking up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2011, 12:07 am

wendyleigh wrote:
I remember my dreams for ages.

welcome to our club, wendyleigh :)

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2011, 8:17 am

i woke up the other day from a vivid dream and tried to type the jist of it into my phone before falling back to sleep....just found it:

"plant roots.brochairsvudntexplainangry"

right....

TechnoMonk
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2011, 9:29 am

haha, i woke up with one today. someone bumped into me from behind and i fall over and i'm just lying there but with no ability to move. twas strange.

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2011, 9:32 am

That my car was stolen, and I did nothing about it...

EmmaUK12
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2011, 9:50 am

All i remember was that there was a massive pile of coat hangers!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2011, 2:49 pm

EmmaUK12 wrote:

we dream in puns, so it could mean that in your waking life, you are barely "hanging" in there, or that as far as resolving some real-life dilemma, you are just hung over what to do. it could also mean you have many defensive or self-agrandizing public personas, so much so that you feel you are 1] losing track of them, and 2] burying or losing the real you beneath them all. just a thought.

EmmaUK12
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2011, 3:07 pm

auntblabby wrote:
EmmaUK12 wrote:

we dream in puns, so it could mean that in your waking life, you are barely "hanging" in there, or that as far as resolving some real-life dilemma, you are just hung over what to do. it could also mean you have many defensive or self-agrandizing public personas, so much so that you feel you are 1] losing track of them, and 2] burying or losing the real you beneath them all. just a thought.

This is very true at the moment, interesting!

SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2011, 3:22 pm

I had a dream that there were big sublight engines on the back of my spaceship. But they were painted with red markings, in contrast to the rest of the ship's hull. I think I spent a bit too much time playing Black Prophecy last night. :lol:

wendyleigh
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Aug 2011, 4:15 pm

auntblabby wrote:
wendyleigh wrote:
I remember my dreams for ages.

welcome to our club, wendyleigh :)

Thank you! :D

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 7:10 pm

I was on a bus ride to a children's zoo where I dove into the water and a mermaid went for a flying ride with me and told me the secret. Then we watched a play and my artwork didn't win but we tried to help the track team win and ended up killing a cheerleader.

Megz
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 5:20 pm

I had a dream that Grisha and I went out to dinner at Olive Garden. We had a nice time talking. When we came back to my apartment my parents were there and they were asking why I was hanging out with a man their age. Grisha then gave me a Great Dane puppy. My parents disappeared. We sat on the couch and drank iced tea and talked about dogs. It was a nice dream :)

sagan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 5:39 pm

chrissyrun wrote:
I was on a bus ride to a children's zoo where I dove into the water and a mermaid went for a flying ride with me and told me the secret. Then we watched a play and my artwork didn't win but we tried to help the track team win and ended up killing a cheerleader.

What secret?!? What secret!?! I feel like I am missing out...

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 5:43 pm

sagan wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:

What secret?!? What secret!?! I feel like I am missing out...

I don't remember. :( It was just a secret. Haha, I keep secrets even from myself.