What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 85 of 498 [ 7961 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 498  Next

sagan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 5:51 pm

Hmmm, alright...

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 5:57 pm

chrissyrun wrote:

I don't remember. :( It was just a secret. Haha, I keep secrets even from myself.

Hmm, could be a bad thing...

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 6:05 pm

Trigas wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:

I don't remember. :( It was just a secret. Haha, I keep secrets even from myself.

Why?

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 6:06 pm

chrissyrun wrote:
Trigas wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:

Why?

Keeping secrets from yourself? Can just cause problems imo.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 6:12 pm

Trigas wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:
Trigas wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:

Why?

Keeping secrets from yourself? Can just cause problems imo.

Yea, but maybe it wasn't meant for me to know that yet.

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 6:13 pm

chrissyrun wrote:

True, I thought it was more guided to an "avoidance" kind of thing rather than a realization.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 6:16 pm

Trigas wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:

True, I thought it was more guided to an "avoidance" kind of thing rather than a realization.

Well avoiding for a reason.

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 6:19 pm

chrissyrun wrote:
Trigas wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:

Hmm, avoiding? I'll have to cover that one l8r

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 6:22 pm

Trigas wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:
Trigas wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:

Hmm, avoiding? I'll have to cover that one l8r

Ok. :P

Beauty_pact
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 7:38 pm

It was about a rather "hyper" child - a boy of eight or nine years of age - who the parents are finding very problematic to deal with... some sort of investigator (my point of view) comes to the family's house, and the child opens the door. The child seems somewhat happy and hyper, and keeps talking, and then looks (maybe also points) at the investigator's left hand and says "that's where I would cut you". Then they mainly say goodbyes and the investigator leaves, thinking for himself, "it might be a demon, as well, after all".

In the next scene, the investigator is in bed, sleeping. Suddenly he gets an ominous dream that he interprets as if he should get out of the bed, so he wakes up and does, looks at the bed, finding it to look scary, in some way... he looks to the right side of it and then back towards the bed, again, and the mattress has now been bent in 90 degrees, by an invisible force. Startled, he thinks for himself that if he hadn't gotten up, he would've been bent, as well, getting a broken back.

End of dream

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 12:49 am

i dreamt i drove to work at night for some reason, and i parked my car in a back parking lot, and when i returned in the morning, the car as well as the parking lot i parked it in, vanished into thin air. :huh:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 12:53 am

i dreamt i drove to work at night for some reason, and i parked my car in a back parking lot, and when i returned in the morning, the car as well as the parking lot i parked it in, vanished into thin air. :huh:

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 9:13 am

I dreamt that the world was ending and drums weren't really a instrument

keira
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 12:19 pm

I dreamt that I was in a sauna. I slipped and broke my arm. The brake was so bad that my arm got detached. I was crying hysterically but then suddenly I stopped and thought that none of it made any sense so it must be a dream and I should force myself to wake up. Then I woke up.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 12:26 pm

I dreamed i was at an outdoor wedding. Don't really remember much other then that.

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 1:25 pm

I dreamt about a man who felt so rejected, he took to feeding a group of doves. He was a janitor in a seedy hotel, who lived in the hotel. The doves lived in the room with him. He went on his cleaning jobs and was about the pass out from fatigue and hunger when he got back to his room. He fed the doves and realised that the doves only stayed with him for the food. They didn't care about him. No-one cared about him. He was all alone in the world. The doves turned into ravens and then I woke up.