What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 421 of 497 [ 7950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 418, 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424 ... 497  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2019, 2:39 am

i had a short one where i dreamt i was lying in bed awake, and suddenly the thought entered my thinking, "i really love vinyl newspapers." that caused me to wake up for real, wondering WTF that was all about.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

10 Aug 2019, 3:07 am

Vinyl newspapers? Sounds interesting! - like recordings of famous news stories and events... such as you can find on YouTube...

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2019, 3:16 am

envirozentinel wrote:
Vinyl newspapers? Sounds interesting! - like recordings of famous news stories and events... such as you can find on YouTube...

only it was another "dream" word not immediately analogous to real life things, that "made sense" while in a hypnogogic state. something akin to "vinyl news media" or such.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 11:39 am

blackicmenace wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:
First, I was dreaming that I won a prize at an arcade game, but they wouldn't give it to me and claimed I had cheated at the game, and that I needed to pay them for the prize instead, which made me furious. I knew they really just didn't want to give away their prizes and make less money.

Then I'm walking through a mall where people suddenly get violently sick and start puking green stuff and then collapse into it. I thought at first they were turning into zombies but decided they had been poisoned by this strange milk beverage they'd been drinking. As I exit the mall I see a little girl and her parents and tell them not to go in because a lot of people are really sick but they go in anyway. Even in my dreams, people don't listen.

Then the dream has my parents driving me to their house late at night, but it's taking a very long time, and I'm reading a book about Franklin the Turtle, but it has a lot of graphic gross-out "humor", like a squirrel stress-vomiting in his tree because he's afraid of heights, and a puppy who hasn't slept in 5 days because he's been eating a ton of chocolate, but instead of killing him like it could do to a real dog, he just has really bad diarrhea and has to run to the bathroom every few minutes.

And then finally I see a bunch of skulls and I start whacking them with stick, telling them to go away because I don't like seeing skulls in my dreams. And then I woke up. :skull:

Oh, and I left one thing out. While at the mall I was asked to craft a customized sweatshirt and that I'd get payed $500 for it. At first I was excited, until I found out the shirt is a gift for Donald Trump. Then I gave them a big fat no. :x

You had the opportunity to bedazzle Trump and you passed it up?

The only way I'd bedazzle him would be to throw water balloons full of glitter paint. Right at his face so the glitter would get in his eyes and be like hundreds of tiny little razor blades cutting into them. :twisted:

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 1:02 pm

I had a dream about one of my cats. He passed away nine years ago. In the dream, he was sick and I felt I had neglected him. I woke up crying thinking about how I couldn't help him. I felt like a horrible person all over again.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 5:27 pm

auntblabby wrote:
envirozentinel wrote:

only it was another "dream" word not immediately analogous to real life things, that "made sense" while in a hypnogogic state. something akin to "vinyl news media" or such.

At least it wasn't "the Vinyl Solution". I am sure some Alt Right rock band is already making an album of that title as we speak!

Hmmm... a "vinyl newspaper" could be either a newspaper printed on sheets of vinyl that you would read like a regular newspaper on newsprint. Or it could be an old fashioned vinyl record disc with a radio newscast recorded to be played on a turntable. A newscast "electronically transcribed" as they used to say.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 5:32 pm

IstominFan wrote:
I had a dream about one of my cats. He passed away nine years ago. In the dream, he was sick and I felt I had neglected him. I woke up crying thinking about how I couldn't help him. I felt like a horrible person all over again.

A couple nights ago I dreamt that an old tom cat we owned (died decades ago) appeared while I was walking through some neighborhood in some kind of work situation. I gradually beckoned him to come across the street … for a petting session, and a reunion. But then the alarm rang! And I woke up. Damn.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2019, 8:32 pm

WARNING- POSSIBLY HARMFUL -

a fragment of remembered "cold" nightmare had me in some kind of overcrowded bedlam style of mental hospital where i witnessed some poor lug strapped into a dental chair and getting tortured with electrical probes, one of the torturers was dressed in hospital white garb, a surgical gown, and he placed electrodes on the guy's mouth then thought better and removed them and grabbed some other wand and placed it on the torture victim's mouth, pressed a button and with a loud BANG! a geyser of pale blood gushed from the victim's mouth as the torturer removed the probe. the victim seemed to be unconscious.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2019, 6:57 pm

i dreamt i was in some unfamiliar city, everything was flooded, the mercedes sedan i was driving started to float so i got out and lifted it up in the air with my hands, it was light as a kite as i trudged through the thigh-deep water next to various other people walking to and fro, and i went to a familiar warehouse containing various shops, the place was away from the flooding. i dropped the mercedes outside an audio store i did business with before, opened the trunk and removed two loudspeakers each the size of a grandfather clock, took them inside into a large storage room with white falls, ceiling and floor- there were workmen placing speakers here and there, some on risers, and then i asked the proprietor, who was standing up on a riser, to hold them for me, and he agreed.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2019, 3:54 pm

I know I posted this in the other dream thread, but here is a dream I had.

I dreamt that my sister was having an argument with my girlfriend in the middle of what appeared to be a desert. I was tied to a chair, so I couldn't do anything about it other than obviously watch. Also, my mouth was taped shut, so I couldn't speak.

My sister and my girlfriend intensified the stakes with my sister shouting stereotypes at my girlfriend with one factor being my girlfriend having blonde hair.

"Oh look at you, look at you! Not so smart now, are you?! Dating my brother and all that crap!"

However, my girlfriend's brother (yes, you read that right) appeared before them and intervened. It didn't work because my sister punched him in the face, knocking him unconscious.

My sister approached my girlfriend and punched her in the face knocking her unconscious.

"Good luck trying to win me and our mom over dummy!"

The dream ended with my sister noticing a can of Diet Coke in my girlfriend's purse. She sat on the desert floor, took a sip, looked at my unconscious girlfriend, then at me. She said to me, "Bro, now that is a real double standard!"

Then I woke up.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2019, 8:30 pm

Just had a strange dream that I could hallucinate. :| No drugs or anything, more like an episode of sorts. I seem rather confused and worried about it.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2019, 5:08 pm

I dreamt that I was staring into a mirror that was split in two right down the middle. Both sides showed the same event; a social gathering except one side was in black-and-white and the other side was in color.

On the B&W side, my father appeared before me except he was in color and dressed once as an airline pilot and on the colored side, he was in B&W.

He looked at me and said, "Son, you can have one, the other, but not both."

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2019, 12:05 am

^^^gosh AA :o what do you think that dream was telling you? :scratch:

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2019, 2:49 am

I had a wierd dream once. I was being chased by extremely large monsters. I was legging it, but then were gaining on me. They were about six times larger then me I would say. I didn't exactly see them as in a good glimpse as I was legging it.... Anyway. I continued to leg it and run.... And then this monster shouted my name... Somehow it knew my name... Didn't stop me running! I was more concerned! Then the monser seemed to overtake me and grabbed me on my sholders and started shaking me calling out my name. I woke up from the dream to find my Mum had grabbed me and was shaking me. I was late for work! I gave out a scream when I opened my eyes and someone was there. I guess when I was legging it I had been fighting my blankets! Haha! I was somewhere in my 30's whe I had that dream. :)

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2019, 8:31 am

I got to kiss someone from WP.

I'll never tell. :P

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2019, 8:34 am

There were a couple of bears who were friendly to me.