What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 453 of 497 [ 7950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 450, 451, 452, 453, 454, 455, 456 ... 497  Next

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2021, 7:08 am

Had a really weird and vivid (in terms of how real it felt) dream probably relating to things that have stressed me out lately.

I was staying in a motel with my brother, and I saw that my ex was there with his boyfriend. My brother was being mad, snarky, and sort of aggressive with me, so I stayed out of our room 90% of the time to avoid him. My ex and his boyfriend took advantage of that and essentially harassed me the entire time, because my ex told his boyfriend I was abusive and was pretending to be afraid of me. I got in a physical fight with one of them because I couldn't take it anymore and when I got punched in the face I woke up.

Sucks because I think this is the dream I've had lately that I remember the most of. I left out a lot of stupid details. lol

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2021, 9:02 pm

^^^ the stupid details, precisely those details, might be telling.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2021, 11:54 am

I had a dream last night that I lost my cat, so I went to look for her. Somehow I ended up in Seattle.

I tried to find my cat there and found one I thought was her. It had the wrong facial spots and was male (and not super fat like she is, I don't know why I thought he was her), but was a cute stray so I was like "whatever" and took him while I looked for MY cat.

Long story short, the cat I found got loose and got hit by a car (which I saw happen), and then I found my cat. I'm now not taking the medicine I used to sleep the past few nights any more because it's trying to traumatize me. lmao

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2021, 4:19 pm

I had a dream this morning in which I was switching the network from one fiber optic line to another. The network should have been down a second or two and would have had minimal issues. So after I do it, the phone starts ringing with people calling to say that they have no internet. Pretty soon, a number of people have come over and are watching me try plugging it back the way it had been but the network stayed down. Nothing I could do would get it back up and running.

Then I said something like "Wait a minute. I know what it is. I'm asleep and didn't change anything." So I "woke up" without actually waking up, tested the network and found it working, went back to "sleep" and told everyone that the network was actually working.

The dream from then on was pretty minor and forgettable except that every once in a while I would "wake up", check the network, and then go "back to sleep".

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2021, 4:09 am

I had a rather scary dream the other night.

In the dream, I passed away in a hospital. Even though I was dead, I could still hear the doctors and nurses talking. All I could think of was did that mean that I would be able to hear people talking forever but could never interact with the world again?

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2021, 12:11 am

Spazzergasm wrote:
nick007 wrote:
I just had a weird dream that some women was trying to kill me & she ended up stabbing me bellow my neck a few times 8O

Eek! Scary. :S Can you feel pain in your dreams?

Yes I can feel pain in my dreams and occasionally pleasure. Not sure why I tend to feel more pain in my dreams than pleasure .. perhaps I just remember the bad dreams more? Not sure.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2021, 2:33 am

i am sure glad that so far there is no pain in my dream, other than that of a full distended bladder.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2021, 6:43 am

i dreamt i was in some grand old hotel that had been turned into a fancy hostel. my room was large and spacious, tan stone walls, gray short nap carpeting, smaller light-blue-framed windows. there was a queen bed against the wall with the windows to its right and the front door to the left. i was rifling through my belongings on a table and came across one of those plastic fake credit cards the credit companies mail to people they want to sign on to their credit card, only this one had some unique features- it had membrane buttons on it that if you pushed them, caused a small holographic display to pop up in front of me, that showed a digital control panel selecting from several small video games with a limited amount of control of the on-screen characters. my front door was opened by some other hostel resident that i seem to have been acquainted with, i showed him the card but he couldn't see the hologram, he regarded me askance like i was crazy. then i awoke.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2021, 10:04 am

Mine was a couple of nights ago, but quite similar to yours blabbs. I was with fluffysaurus. She had a keychain fob with a little button that you could aim at a hole in the ground, like a golf hole or the groundhog's hole. When you pushed the button it would make a hologram of either a happy face, a neutral face, or a sad face. This indicated whether the person pushing the button was totally healthy, if they had benign cancer, or if they had metastatic cancer. It was very sad in that regard. I think our button was saying happy face or neutral face, but I can't remember. It wasn't the sad face.

Another WP member arrived and we were asking him to try the button, but he didn't want to know.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2021, 7:17 pm

^^^fascinating :study:

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2021, 9:20 am

A glamourous and scarily posh physiotherapist lectured me on how reading is bad for my spine, as she wheeled me the long way around the hospital, a route taking in the soft furnishing department and the lifeboats on the promenade deck. Later on, I added too many clarinets to my back liniment, causing it to catch fire.

JustFoundHere
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 4:18 pm

This was one of those dreams involving a "third party" observer - that is the observer was observing a session I was having with a Psychologist. I was both attempting to read (while fumbling) with cue cards, and read a teleprompter - all while the Beatles Song 'The Magical Mystery Tour' was playing.

I never imagined anything (albeit "unique") symbolizing coaching during counseling. At the time, my therapist was receptive to gleaning sleep dream insights - yet a saying (pardon, or don't pardon the pun) that I had quoted resonated with both of us - "One never knows what the [dreaming] unconscious has in mind!"

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 5:51 pm

^^^that sounds like a lucid dream of sorts, or at least semi-lucid.

JustFoundHere
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 8:07 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^that sounds like a lucid dream of sorts, or at least semi-lucid.

No lucid-dreaming - just an ordinary dream!

JustFoundHere
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 8:27 pm

Another dream I had involving a.) A "third party" observer. b.) In a psychologist's office c.) That awesome rock music from the 1960s to 1970 era. Two dreams with three of the same criteria? That sounds well........like a strange-dream (coincidence wise).

Our third party observer was sitting on a small table in the therapist's office. With the first 25 seconds of the 1970 song * 'Mama Told Me Not to Come' by the 'Three Dog Night' playing, the observer noted that I had stood in the doorway of my therapist's office motioning my hands, and the front part of my face. I was speaking, yet no audible spoken words we noted in dream.

After the first 25 seconds of 'Mama Told Me Not to Come,' the crescendo of the song kicks in, and I proceed to exit the doorway - dream ended. The scene almost felt like a comical cartoon-like situation.

* Note: The song 'Mama Told Me Not to Come' was featured in the 1997 film 'Boogie Nights.'

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2021, 4:13 am

i dreamt i was in a fancy lavatory on a military base. a coast guard lieutenant [JG] was lecturing me about how i was a trespasser in "his" officer's lavatory, and that since i did that, from then on i could only use the officer's latrine for the rest of my life. the toilets in the place had an elaborate secret mechanism only adepts could figure out, in order to open the bowl for use.