What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 471 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 468, 469, 470, 471, 472, 473, 474 ... 498  Next

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2022, 12:23 pm

Today I took a nap and I had - AGAIN - the same dream as always: in this dream I was hiding with Pamela Anderson (who was pregnant with our baby because i was a man in this dream) at my grandparents' old farm after some apocalypse :roll: 8O I have this dream quite often too - though not as often as those dreams about dirty toilets and the lost college.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2022, 2:50 pm

i useta dream of dirty lavatories often. are you a pam fan?

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2022, 3:03 pm

No, nevertheless I quite often (like once in a couple of weeks) happen to dream about Pamela - always in one and the same context - the world after a zombie apocalypse, my grandparents' farm, her being pregnant with our baby, for I am a man in those dreams. I am not even a zombie apocalypse games/books/movies fan either. Generally I love the postapo stuff but not the zombie one - and I always dream about a zombie apocalypse in those Pamela dreams.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2022, 3:44 pm

Irulan wrote:
No, nevertheless I quite often (like once in a couple of weeks) happen to dream about Pamela - always in one and the same context - the world after a zombie apocalypse, my grandparents' farm, her being pregnant with our baby, for I am a man in those dreams. I am not even a zombie apocalypse games/books/movies fan either. Generally I love the postapo stuff but not the zombie one - and I always dream about a zombie apocalypse in those Pamela dreams.

perhaps in another parallel lifetime/dimension, you indeed are living with somebody who is the alternate dimension pam. :idea:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2022, 5:07 pm

Warning:
Violent Content! Reader Discretion is Advised!

I had a dream again where my NT sister and I were at a concert. She was with her HS frenemy and I was with my NT girlfriend. We were just enjoying ourselves and socializing with other people.

Our mom showed up and shot me and my NT sister. She killed us, then burnt our bodies.

The dream finished and I woke up.

After I told my NT sister about this dream, she analyzed it as: "It is an REM depiction of how much it wants you to believe Mom wants to erase us from her life."

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2022, 2:10 pm

This night, I had a dream, in which I got visited by some girl from my elementary school class and I was very embarassed to see her in my house because I was dirty, unwashed and wearing only a bathrobe which kept opening, exposing my naked body to her :o . We both played the Pegasus games in this dream https://culture.pl/en/article/pegasus-o ... -the-1990s

It's also that sort of dream that I have from time to time - in many different variants - there is always that girl and we together play the Pegasus games. (In reality we never did this, lol).

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2022, 7:08 pm

:o

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2022, 6:23 pm

My boss telling me to accompany them to a hospital with a client.
We rode on a weird vehicle and nearly fell off a cliff.

Said client lost a child and is also pregnant.

I lost my boss on the way to the hospital room. I called him and he told me the client is about to give birth. I felt like I didn't wanna miss it.
And when I did arrived, the client was giving birth, alone. The boss was in the bathroom.

I ended up catching the newborn and immediately put it on it's mother's chest. I felt the newborn was so warm...

Then my boss came out and did the rest, while I tried to cut the umbilical cord by... Biting it??

When I was done I went around wandering.

8O :? :?:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2022, 6:33 pm

I had a dream the other night that I had a cancerous tumor inside my chest/abdomen, and I could feel it rapidly growing and metastasizing. It got to a point where it made me nauseous from crowding out my organs and was preventing me from breathing, which freaked me out and woke me up. I've never had a dream like that before and I don't know why I would.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2022, 2:52 am

I had a dream that I was - together with a group of other people - at the meeting with a lady who was some sort of spiritual healer and at the end of said meeting, she distributed among us some souvenirs, like crystals and the like :)

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2022, 3:37 am

AGAIN - the same dream about me being in a store selling comic books, as well as plushies - and among them there was Garfield (of course) and that small green teddy bear I own in real life.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2022, 3:11 am

^^^To dream about a comic book means you have the ability to spin a good yarn. Perhaps you need to put this talent to better use and explore your potential. Or it could be pushing you to be more creative in your work as this might help you to move forward in your chosen career path.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2022, 3:23 am

I had a dream about lava coming out of the ground at my grandparents' old farm and i was afraid of it, for I suspected a new volcano was forming in there, like the Mexican Paricutín volcano. In this dream, my mother and me instantly went to our town, to seek shelter in the local school but I was embarassed to show up in there, for I was - again - wearing the same old bathrobe as in that previously described dream about my friend and the NES games; one which kept opening, exposing my naked body to every person present there; I was dirty and barefoot.

As for the comic book dream - thanks for the interpretation; I can indeed make up long and complicated, interesting stories :)

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 1:51 am

A dream about my teacher, grandma and her dog - all of them are deceased. My teacher showed me how to put a password on my computer, so as no one else could see what I was using my computer for. I also showed him my new fish in a fish tank.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 5:12 pm

^^^To dream about a password can be a direct result of fears of being excluded or left out. Perhaps you feel this way about a friendship group, or maybe your family are playing favorites.

CoolHandLuke
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Mar 2022, 7:05 pm

I'm in a hearse. Cadaver in cardboard coffin in back. I rip it open. It's blue. Photos of celebrity corpses. Certain Punk rockers. Dismembered. Alot of death. Very morbid. Dark. I guess I was thinking about mortality that day. In fact I know I was.